Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    From the Warrior Hierophant event, these were my stats, which were very in line with historical drop rates:

55 SoT fills
    16 Hierophants

So 3200 frags in 55 refills, or about 58 frags per refill.
    Drop rates for this event seem to be the same as always. I just finished my 34th refill and have 1985 MBB frags, which averages out to 58 frags per refill.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I got my T3 just now and yeah it's a Health/Attack/Defense one. I don't mind I'm just glad I have it and I still have about 1,000 ironite left.

OS
    Android
    That's been the average for at least a year, 4 frags per level X battle. Lilith drop about 1.4 per battle. A small run may bring big variation especially if you get several 50 frag drops. I dont see much variation after many hundreds of battles. The correlation I have found is the more event frags that drop the fewer lilith frags you get.

The same goes for 3* evo shards, the more colored you pull the fewer colorless drop.

I have found they do seem to drop in clusters. A few refills may give great or terrible drops. Just keep playing and they average out.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yah know..

Things would feel more fun if they adjusted and dropped frags at the same frequency as evo shards and adjust the amount needed for (whatever).

That way.. every single run you get 5, 10, 15 frags but you need 10000 or 12000 for the (whatever).

It would merely be a difference in perception. Rather than burning through 600 SOT for 2-3hours and getting 250 frags, you'd burn through 600SOT and get 2500 frags - and see them drop with each run. So it would feel FAR more progressive.... even if you really needed 12000 or 15000 frags for the (whatever).
    Last edited by Yup; 06-12-2019 at 06:57 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This is my T3 Freeze Cosmic from the event at level 20. Well worth the ironite, in my opinion.

Name:  20190612_204636.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  596.2 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yup, these stats restarted my farming effort, too.

The event ends in less than 20 hours and I still need 1845 frags (and I dare to hope to make them in 14-15 hours ( ), since the game resets at 2 am my time and I would really like to be asleep by that time already).

Edit:
    At the end it too me almost all the remaining 20 hours to farm those missing 1845 frags. I finished farming at 1:45 am (15 minutes to midn... err, end of event). Best time was 0:26, average about one minute.
    (Side note: during this all-day run I was able to completely level max from 1 to 100 warrior Child of the Damned I finally got thanks for the fragments from sacrifice challenges )

Overall: it took 10 Mega refils (1500 Ironite) to get 3250 frags total. I have the bomber and 50 useless frags left (hoped for higher rolls in the last 15 minutes to get one evo rune, didn't work).

How do you get so much Ironite, guys, so that you can throw in couple of thousands every month to buy refils?

Just for documentary purpose, here is its current status at 1* level 10:
    Name:  Screenshot_20190614-064033_Legacy.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  657.7 KB
    Last edited by Segoy; 06-14-2019 at 04:54 AM. Reason: post game update

OS
    iOS
    I did the stoopid yesyerday and had been collecting souls in the Book and doing the colelct all thing - did that a few times and clicked on the event frags by mistake and did nto notice when I hit the button.....so I know have 14 Bomber Boys and I had to hit the LOL again as I could not be bothered with the support ticket.....so loads of sac fodder and my phone in constant play to get to the 3k frags again! Joy, but its fine I have the ironite and my own fault for not looking - I am auto on many things in this game now!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Still not sure what to go for. I might end up with about 4k of frags. Getting a T3 with guarantee is nice, as are the stats. But the 12% freeze is one of the weakest effects of all. For stun (paralysis talis) it is the same 12%, all other effects have at least 35%. The evo material might be more important in the long run I think and getting all 3 types 10 times also sums up to 3k frags. Some hours left to think about that...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Still not sure what to go for. I might end up with about 4k of frags. Getting a T3 with guarantee is nice, as are the stats. But the 12% freeze is one of the weakest effects of all. For stun (paralysis talis) it is the same 12%, all other effects have at least 35%. The evo material might be more important in the long run I think and getting all 3 types 10 times also sums up to 3k frags. Some hours left to think about that...
    It used to be higher but it was abused by the corrupt general + blue bat for auto-stunning everyone, so it was nerfed.

Now, of course, so many things grant you immunity that freeze/paralysis tals are near useless. They could certainly be buffed back to 25% (IIRC) or even 30%.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. But look at the HP and ATK boost you would get from the 1 talisman. To me the freeze is just a bonus.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings