Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So guys i'm in the same struggle like Blade and gogosox40.
    I'm on the way to 1500, it's a scarce thing but this time after too much of my personal ironite bunker i can buy the first time something like this.

Buying a Talisman T2 (sadly i can't buy a T3 if i could i just would do it, because i love the number 3 xD and it sounds badass i you can evolve it) or better go with the Runes?
    But i think a T2 even with freeze could be a cool thing..,

I think over the time there will be more often grinds like this, and for me it's too expensive to grind 24/3.
    And i think over the time there will be more possibilities to earn these kind of runes i hope.

Edit:
    I bought a T2 just now.
    I evolved it to 2* LVL 20

HP +7416
    ATK +797
    DEF +689

It is similar to another T2 with ATK +15% from a talisman soul.
    HP +7758
    ATK +790
    MR +729

I think that they the stats are similar all over if it is T1-T3 and the colors are the same.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-13-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I made my mind and will go for a T2 talisman, hopefully it has the same stats at level 30 that a T3 level 20. 8k HP doesn't make too much difference nowadays when you receive an attack for more than 100k.
    Will use the rest fragments, about 2000, to buy Evo material which by the way is very expensive imo, in comparison with the evolution event which will give you Evo material on a much easier way.

OS
    iOS
    Well I ended up with 14-15 bombers by mistakingly claiming them. So had to start again to get the T3 - which I just got. I then was able to get a few upgrade resources but missing one black rain to get it to max so that wil need to wait.

Decent event in the end and had the ironite so happy enough!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Well I ended up with 14-15 bombers by mistakingly claiming them. So had to start again to get the T3 - which I just got. I then was able to get a few upgrade resources but missing one black rain to get it to max so that wil need to wait.

Decent event in the end and had the ironite so happy enough!
    Wait what? You claimed 14-15 what would be 2800-3000 fragments AND started again and got a T3? o_O
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    So I just finished with 4,100 Frags. Im done and want to save some SOT.
    So now I need to decide what to do with the frags. They typically keep the items in the store for a day or 2 after an event ends correct?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Wait what? You claimed 14-15 what would be 2800-3000 fragments AND started again and got a T3? o_O
    Aye! My own stupid fault for being half asleep doing the Book of Souls.....! That was yesterday so I had time to get there but was pretty much full time on the phone with auto to get there...made it with a few hours to spare too! Think I was a few hundred away from the T3 when I did it - I nearly sobbed! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    How much ironite did the second T3 cost?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Good effort Scott!
    I bought the T3 yesterday and thought to myself: “There is still a day and a half left...i could even get the T2...”
    Was done pretty early in the afternoon and i don’t regret getting them. even a T2 purple is a great guaranteed reward. better than chasing after those talisman souls and getting T1 whites...

OS
    iOS
    I ended up getting the T1, T2, and T3 (after getting the M Bomberboy with the first 200 frags)... and am now grinding to collect frags for the runes.... I figure the T1 purple with freeze is way better than the white T1s most of the time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just finished myself. Got the t3 and was lucky enough to have 5 black rains saved up. I tried it in arena. Very nice tal, i just wish freeze worked more than once in every 20 shots