Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I just finished myself. Got the t3 and was lucky enough to have 5 black rains saved up. I tried it in arena. Very nice tal, i just wish freeze worked more than once in every 20 shots
    Ahh.. but it only needs to work once if you can "extend negative effects on target" I threw it on Gambler.. won a match because he froze a couple.. then just kept them frozen until they died

.. and I'm Black Rain poor
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I spent all my fc on frags and got a dupe angel. I wish i had a gambler

OS
    Android
    just noticed the event is expiring yesterday. Luckily bought (at least a t1) talisman on each device. A frozen set 1-slot can change some game.
    Didn't check much yet yesterday evening, but if it's really atk and life, prepare to see some warriors (or physical damage dealers) with frozen "sets" soon.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left. Surprise surprise.... I ended up 365 frags short of the T3 so got the T2 and evo material instead. Been trying to use up the remaining SoT all day and its still going :/ Fair to say I won't bother with that again.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left.
    They did a server restart 1.5 hours before reset. I got the notice by chance, as I restarted the app before the final grind and going to bed (rollover in germany is 2 o'clock at night...). Luckily, the server restart was really quick - but still, and as your story shows - a server restart right at the end of such an intense grind event is not cool and I hope the restart was really really necessary. Some data was downloaded/installed after this restart, so the next events seem to be prepared. But again, this could have waited after the LoL event was over, as we see no new event today anyway!

I finished the event with 3800 frags and I went for the T3, although the freeze effect is not that great and I would have preferred MR instead of DEF. Still, this T3 is a nice tali and probably the best cosmic most players have now. It is crazy to read how much some of you guys grinded! Do what you want and can, BUT I hope that the devs do NOT draw the conclusion that they should increase the prices because of the few ultra hardcore grinders out there.

Hoping for some relaxed days or weeks now, as Dungeon and LoL grind following each other is maximum madness in my opinion.
    Last edited by Blade; 06-14-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left. Surprise surprise.... I ended up 365 frags short of the T3 so got the T2 and evo material instead. Been trying to use up the remaining SoT all day and its still going :/ Fair to say I won't bother with that again.
    Crashed consistently on autoplay here. I learn after the MARCH update to not rely on it running overnight any longer. Apparently they don't really care.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How much ironite did the second T3 cost?
    Only got 1 T3 - the rest of my frags went on a mistake when I cashed in 13 bombers! Think you can only get 1 T3
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I was cautious this time and did all the grinding for T3 on first 2 days.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Not a bad event in the end. Got what I wanted, spent close to double the ironite planned due to my mistaken book of souls cock up btu hey ho that's my own stupid fault! All good!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    They did a server restart 1.5 hours before reset. I got the notice by chance, as I restarted the app before the final grind and going to bed (rollover in germany is 2 o'clock at night...). Luckily, the server restart was really quick - but still, and as your story shows - a server restart right at the end of such an intense grind event is not cool and I hope the restart was really really necessary. Some data was downloaded/installed after this restart, so the next events seem to be prepared. But again, this could have waited after the LoL event was over, as we see no new event today anyway!

Hoping for some relaxed days or weeks now, as Dungeon and LoL grind following each other is maximum madness in my opinion.
    A server restart? How delightful. I did see the pop-up about new game data and a restart required so that it explains it. And I hear ya about needing a break, been an intense start to the month imo.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.