Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    A server restart? How delightful. I did see the pop-up about new game data and a restart required so that it explains it. And I hear ya about needing a break, been an intense start to the month imo.
    I think that also this server restart thing needs an ingame warning window like for maintenance! As it is now, you need to be lucky doing an app restart at the right time to see that red stripe at the bottom of the display with the relevant info. I did it 12 minutes before the restart took place, so I was just lucky. Again: ingame warning is absolutely needed but even more important: don't do it during an event (or only at rollover if really necessary) - thanks!

OS
    Android
    I was able to get the magus bomber, then all 3 talisman, max talisman soul frags, and max on one of the evolve materials. Spent a bunch of ironite i had saved up or else I wouldn't have done that much. Most likely wont do it again, so as others have said, hopefully Frogs doesn't see that and assume we will always do it. It was a miserable grind, it shouldn't have been such a short event. Why do we need a full week to sacrifice things but only a couple days to do a million runs of LoL? Drop rates were horrendous relative to the costs of the items, the constant reboots and updates were unreal, it was a pretty shitty event really.

OS
    Android
    Actually I never understood why LoL events only run for 3 days (and always for the same 3 classes) while LoL is open for 5 days!? I would like to see the event extended to all 5 LoL days, so some people might even grind more AND you can still have a chance to get some good rewards even if you miss out 1 or 2 days and/or cannot play 24h a day. I mean come on, most people here have jobs, families and other stuff to do with their time and phone. It would be a sign of respect to be a little more flexible here!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Actually I never understood why LoL events only run for 3 days (and always for the same 3 classes) while LoL is open for 5 days!? I would like to see the event extended to all 5 LoL days, so some people might even grind more AND you can still have a chance to get some good rewards even if you miss out 1 or 2 days and/or cannot play 24h a day. I mean come on, most people here have jobs, families and other stuff to do with their time and phone. It would be a sign of respect to be a little more flexible here!
    It used to be 5 days a year ago. I have no idea what made them change it.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    It used to be 5 days a year ago. I have no idea what made them change it.
    No, seems like you mixed something up there. I checked the announcements back till 2017 and it always were 3 days.
    Sometimes friday+saturday LoL was opened (also again warrior, magus and sentinel) for some reasons, but usually not for Character Fragment events.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    No, seems like you mixed something up there. I checked the announcements back till 2017 and it always were 3 days.
    Sometimes friday+saturday LoL was opened (also again warrior, magus and sentinel) for some reasons, but usually not for Character Fragment events.
    Thanks for pointing that out - the memory is known to be unreliable ... That was wishful thinking then I guess, dang

In that case scratch my previous post, I'll second your opinion. 5 days would be much preferred.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I found some now that did run 4 days in the early days (June 2017 was the first ever!). Honestly I also thought that they were 5 days long once...that's why I checked

OS
    Android
    Yeah managing phone charge was hardest part for last 2 events. Major resource harvest for sure over 900 SoW, good talismans and piles of soulsName:  Screenshot_2019-06-14-14-36-42.png
Views: 437
Size:  516.3 KB

OS
    Android
    I do not have a job at the moment because of mental issues, no childs and a lot of time, but even with all of this kind it's too much for me.., it's stressful like a full time job..,
    I'm at the point again to take a break from this full time job grinding machine, because it's no fun anymore, it's just a habit..,
    And with these new "Keys" for this Dungeon things it get's more confusing and time consuming.

I skip a lot of Events or characters when it gets to messy for me because my brain has other things to do, more important than this.., the times where this game was fun to play were back in the days when i started it in January 2017..,
    A lot of things were achievable without this Event Madness, without to block your phone 24/7 to get what you want..,

For me it's really sad.., i like new content, and characters and Talismans but not this new new new and now or never or months/years later again thing.., it sucks.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Hey man (and trooper!), sad to hear about your problems! I hope you do as well as possible and find some peace with yourself the game! Maybe a break would help indeed, but on the other hand you might miss out some things you will probably miss even more later? Nobody knows. You need to be satisfied with your decision to enjoy it!

You are not alone, I have the impression that a lot of players have the same issue at the moment with the game. It is getting so EXTREMELY time consuming with one grind event after the other that "forces" you to let the game run the whole day (and night). It is very confusing, especially as there was this post from the devs that they do consider to reduce the number of events (or something like that), while the situation now is the complete opposite. I already posted after the LoL event that I am looking forward to some more quiet weeks for the rest of the month. Especially as it's summer time and we all want to do some barbecues and stuff, and there should not always be the need to think about this game!! July could be very interesting because of the game birthday and start of the band tour!

Until then I try to relax a bit and see the game more like a management game. You analyse the challenge, set up strategies and teams and let the game do it's job. I collect all the things I want (like the T3 cosmic) and can have (like the 3 Alchemy sets recently) but cannot care about most of it right now, but I will sometime in the future when I have more time. I have so many unused Talis sets in the inventory! I still like to play Arena manually as it is the core of the game in my understanding, although the lack of variety is a shame regarding the huge number of characters, abilities and combinations that WOULD be possible. It all ends again in the conclusion, that this is not a real game but a freemium game with all the (bad) consequences. I recently started to play the Breaking Bad game a bit, as I really enjoyed the tv series and it is nice to dive into the story again. It is fun to play, as I like the combination of building up your camp, ressource management and fighting. It is interesting to see how they included RNG there and how they try to get your money aswell

Again, all the best to you and fingers crossed that you can relax a bit and don't let the "game" stress you out that much! Feel free to discuss any strategies etc. if you like!

Retired in November 2020