Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    If you are certain you purchased the T3 Talisman and not the T2 and also do not see a T3 Purple Freezing in your inventory, then please contact customer support and they will investigate your account, as there does not appear to be anything wrong with the store data. Will keep an eye out for other reports to see if this is an isolated issue.

Edit: There does appear to be an issue with the Talisman Icon art though. The art is showing 2 bars instead of 3, but the talisman name, description, stats, etc. are all still T3, so the issue is only visual. We will adjust the art to match the tier in a future update.

-Kaz
    I emailed support from the game. Thsvks

OS
    iOS
    Name:  3728BCE4-97C2-47E0-BD7A-D72B0F21E2FF.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  178.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Mate could you please let us know how stats are on t3 purple one?
    It’s a T2 but should be a T3.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 06-11-2019 at 06:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well cheese and rice.. your drop rates have been better than my by at least 2x if not 3x.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My question is how much difference is there between T1 and T3 when evolved and maxed. I only have time for a T3 and no cosmic evo material or T1/T2 and some cosmic evo material with it. Any 5houghts
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well cheese and rice.. your drop rates have been better than my by at least 2x if not 3x.
    Maybe I got the bug to make up for it lol
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 06-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    I can clear LoL in between 11sec and 24sec. It has been running all day (since the damn thing Maclo'd me right after I went to bed last night.) and I am no where near 3k frags. what crazy wizardry are you up to ZUGZ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I can clear LoL in between 11sec and 24sec. It has been running all day (since the damn thing Maclo'd me right after I went to bed last night.) and I am no where near 3k frags. what crazy wizardry are you up to ZUGZ?
    I'm up to the wizardry that when you get 3k frags and buy the damn T3 purple freeze talisman you get a T2 freeze talisman. You don't want my luck trust me. Plus I ran it all night and morning until I hit 3k. took 14 hours.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=bug.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=freeze.jpg

I cant seem to buy the Talisman soul frags - they are asking for Anubis gunner fragments but showing magus bomber fragments. Anyone else able to buy them?

OS
    Android
    Alright gang I have 1,500 fragments and 1,000 ironite left, do I go for 3,000 and get the T3 or do you think I ought to save my ironite and just get the T2

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Alright gang I have 1,500 fragments and 1,000 ironite left, do I go for 3,000 and get the T3 or do you think I ought to save my ironite and just get the T2
    I’m tempted to skip that one entirely, since it won’t contain HP. Also reading it it states “of any colour”, not necessarily a purple one, so you could end up with a white one with no HP