Maybe this is a little bit silly but I’m hoping everyone will get the idea... I’m usually the first to complain when the characters seem to dry up and I go for what seems like an eternity waiting for a new character.

So I thought I’d start a new thread for everyone to brag, bang on, mention or whatever you want to tell the rest of us regarding new characters you have managed to nab and even the story behind it if it’s worth a mention.

I’m also motivated to write this as I have nabbed an abundance of new characters in the past few days.
Anyone who has been reading the posts on the previous event will know I have been chasing FC for the finishing touches on The Ferryman, that is completed now, I have been chasing the final frags for corrupt field Marshall too, another goal completed. In the process of getting frags for the CFM I nabbed Magis Pyro soldier, not 1, 2, 3 but 4 x Aces Bomber Eddie, today I grabbed the Magis Bomber Boy like most, but grabbed another Assasin Lilith in the process and from heroic souls I dropped just one mythical soul and finally nabbed Baroness Redan, I picked up another Lady Azov and another Wrath from frag collections as well just recently, this doesn’t include all the 3* and 4* dupes I’ve already sacrificed.
I am definitely not in a position to whinge and bitch for a while.. Ohh and many thanks to Lotb !!!

So tell us what your latest character is!