OS
    Android

Cool My Latest New Character

Maybe this is a little bit silly but I’m hoping everyone will get the idea... I’m usually the first to complain when the characters seem to dry up and I go for what seems like an eternity waiting for a new character.

So I thought I’d start a new thread for everyone to brag, bang on, mention or whatever you want to tell the rest of us regarding new characters you have managed to nab and even the story behind it if it’s worth a mention.

I’m also motivated to write this as I have nabbed an abundance of new characters in the past few days.
    Anyone who has been reading the posts on the previous event will know I have been chasing FC for the finishing touches on The Ferryman, that is completed now, I have been chasing the final frags for corrupt field Marshall too, another goal completed. In the process of getting frags for the CFM I nabbed Magis Pyro soldier, not 1, 2, 3 but 4 x Aces Bomber Eddie, today I grabbed the Magis Bomber Boy like most, but grabbed another Assasin Lilith in the process and from heroic souls I dropped just one mythical soul and finally nabbed Baroness Redan, I picked up another Lady Azov and another Wrath from frag collections as well just recently, this doesn’t include all the 3* and 4* dupes I’ve already sacrificed.
    I am definitely not in a position to whinge and bitch for a while.. Ohh and many thanks to Lotb !!!

So tell us what your latest character is!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I powered up and fully skill sharded the S Warlord Dog and the W Dessert Marauder today.... both 3 stars... which I have have repeatedly, over and ver, dumped back into the chamber many, many, many times... I'd have done the same.. were it not for that weekly dungeon.

Does that count?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Beast Eddie (back when he and the beast were in special souls)
    Beast Eddie (2 days ago when I dropped an assassin mythical soul)
    Beast Eddie (today when I got my first five star ever from a normal heroic soul)

Yeah I'm a little salty that I didn't get Redan, twice now

OS
    Android
    Rags, you must have also won the lottery. I only pulled golden pyro from the event excluding from frags after all 75 souls. I did get rainmaker and DDE that was it for 4 and 5* toons. The RNG gods didnt favor me this time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Ok so the character gods don’t show the best side to all at the same time...
    I must admit I have never had such luck ever before...
    But a lot of it is work too, the only way I got the corrupt field Marshall is through work, and a lot of crap souls in between.

There is still quite a lot I’m missing too. Heroic mythical souls only throw 5*’s so it is the best chance any of us have of nabbing the soul we are looking for.
    Yup if your excited about a couple of 3*’s then yes they count too!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Out of 75 souls, I only pulled 1 5* and 3 4*. There rest were fodder. That is not to far out of line with the odds. Im not complaining, just stating that not everyone gets lucky every event. The 1K FC, 250 3* colorless evo runes, 60 SS were an added bonus worth the ironite, maybe not the time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Ive been tossing all kinds of souls in the well for this sac event just to cycle them into more souls, hoping to find a Gunner Pharoah dog, one of the few toons im missing that isnt an exclusive to heroics.

Finally popped it this morning!

Im waiting for the NotB Eddie coming up next

OS
    Android
    Ferryman i got finaly. Can someone tell me what are the best talisman set for him?

OS
    Android
    This month's events got me several missing characters. I finally got Icarus. I also pulled executioner Eddie, angel Eddie, assassin heirophant, and a duplicate raven witch. I have 810 fragments saved for a second ffe, but want to know if its worth spending them for the green talismans.
    You want hex talismans on ferryman.
    August-watch out folks, I now have killer prime.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 08-02-2019 at 12:04 PM.

OS
    iOS
    So, today I got the magus Shardborn, I suppose everybody will get it, since exchanging 10 nightmoon souls grants you (at least to me) enough shards for this character. From the 10 nightmoons I got nothing good except The Cannoneer. Of course, I never get anything really GREAT, no FoI Eddie, no minotaurs, no dark lillith, I forgot the previous events but for sure got nothing... anyway... I am just in my way to reach level 100 and complete a collection of decent characters.
    Last edited by Wanderer; 09-18-2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Mistakes in grammar