Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm not at that point yet but think its probably time I bite the bullet and buy the Ferryman. Not sure about the Beast or Angel Eddie yet as I think both are seriously overpriced. But yeah if you have them I guess there is nothing else to spend them on....but I think more characters will be added in the future, hence why I hoard EVERYTHING haha.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are GOOD rewards a thing of the Past?????

Last 3 cosmic dungeons have not given any rewards beyond 5 Cosmic frags, a few cosmic runes, then some gold, and occasional ironite.

Previously the FIRST run through the dungeon provided 250 cosmic frags and a Legendary soul - then every subsequent runs gave the smaller rewards. Now it's ALL just the smaller rewards.

Is the good stuff on the first run gone now???

Same thing for the weekly key dungeon.. just legendary frags and gold.. not much there for 30SOT....
    Do you even bother to read what others write ?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    My bad ! As was pointed out to me, you get the 250 frags only the first time you clear per class. Thus you get it for a maximum of 5 times. Too bad, I was really looking forward to a massive influx of cosmic frags :P
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    It is not uncommon to miss a single post somewhere.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Today I run again this dungeon after it was released when played it once. Took 1 of 45 keys I have and still think it is not worth the ironite spent, now there are other dungeons where you receive more valuable rewards for your ironite. One refill and got only one 1* Evo rune for cosmic talisman.

OS
    Android
    Its is the best place for cosmic evo materials. The drop rate on 3* colorless evo runes is pretty good. It depends on which class you get to determine the number of runs. If you have plenty of keys, which I lost mine by having all clicked you can run a full SoT cache or buy a refill here and there to collect some needed materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

OS
    Android
    History: The first time I tried Cosmic keys, (and had toons to meet the requirements), I immediately got slaughtered by the two MALCOs in the last wave.
    I was going to wait until after the next Sac event to pop some Cosmic keys, but I'm done with grinding, so... Running through each Class to get the 1st run rewards.

Assassin-- No problem. Van Helsing, Assassin Werewolf. These two could run it by themselves. Lots of good allies, 2-minute auto runs.
    Magus-- Weak Eddies. I used 7th Son? All Allies have weak Talisman slots. Had to use Marks and Burns to finish the Boss Eddie. Horrible, 7-minute auto runs.
    Sentinel-- Using Pharaoh Eddie, because I miss seeing him in action. Icarus good here. Not the best run times, I even lost once
    Warrior-- Haven't run yet. Alex/Orbits an obvious choice, though. Killer Beast to de-buff.
    Gunner-- Haven't run yet. My weakest class overall, but Max Cyborg is a farming beast.

GENERAL OBSERVATIONS:
    • You MUST be able to de-buff. One of the waves, EVERY enemy has Invincibility and keeps regenerating it
    • If you do not have high damage dealers, try using Marks and Burns, and repeating attacks (Vorpal, Echo, Strike)
    • The Boss-wave Eddie regenerates health on every round, so you MUST kill him in one round (see above point)
    • This dungeon is a good "stress test" of higher level capability. Keys are easy to pick up in BNW X.

Conclusion: Dungeons with 4-star requirements, e.g. Raven's Altar, are still better for me, in terms of fully-sharded Eddies.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-08-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    any tips where to find cosmic talisman VAMPIRIC?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    any tips where to find cosmic talisman VAMPIRIC?
    farm cosmic dungeons and cross your fingers. I've only seen 1 thus far.. a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Assassin-- No problem. Van Helsing, Assassin Werewolf. These two could run it by themselves. Lots of good allies, 2-minute auto runs.
    My team...
    Eternity Champ Ed (Labyrinth or Forge) - but Gambler, Van Helsing work. Even VHE or Rainmaker work provided they have Labyrinth talismans on them.
    Lilith Darkmoon
    Then any of the following...Prince Wrath / Moonboy / another Dark Lilith / A Werewolf / Raven Witch
    -- no loss quick runs at roughly 30 seconds.

Magus-- Weak Eddies. I used 7th Son? All Allies have weak Talisman slots. Had to use Marks and Burns to finish the Boss Eddie. Horrible, 7-minute auto runs.
    Fieldmarshal (Revenge Talismans)
    Bass Ed (Revenge talismans) -- Only Ed I found to work effectively
    Anchient mariner (Revenge talismans)
    Madam (Alchemy talismans)
    -- No loss.. it does have the slowest runs out of them all. roughly 2 minute runs.

Sentinel-- Using Pharaoh Eddie, because I miss seeing him in action. Icarus good here. Not the best run times, I even lost once
    Max S LOL (Angel/Sustaining/Cosmic)
    Pharoah (Brave) -- actually performs the best out of ANY other Sentinel Eds in my experience. And the only way there are no losses.
    Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)
    WitchDoctor (Vampire/Ruin/Cosmic) -- He cleanses the team if he's froze.. that helps the first battle.
    -- no loss.. med-fast runs.. roughly 1 mnute

Warrior-- Haven't run yet. Alex/Orbits an obvious choice, though. Killer Beast to de-buff.
    Max W LOL (orbits)
    US Calvary Ed (Trooper/Cosmic)- passive perfect immunity is the key
    Lucifer Morningstar / Charlotte (Vipers) / Prince Beelebub / XMas Ghost
    -- No loss, Med-fast at around 1 minute per run

Gunner-- Haven't run yet. My weakest class overall, but Max Cyborg is a farming beast.
    Max Cosmic LOL (Orbits)
    BHE -- but Angel, Fallen Icky, Icarus work as well.
    G Krampus (Alchemy / Cosmic Death Mark) - When he uses Death Mark it typically kills the remaining enemy team
    G Minotaur / G LOL
    -- No loss, quick runs around 30 seconds

------------------------

For all of these it's the Ed that is the most important. I've played with pretty much all of them in the various dungeons and these Eddies are the ones I feel provide the fastest runs with no chance of loss. The other characters can be swapped for something different much of the time.

The key character are....
    - Sentinel -- The Witch Doctor since he's the only S character to cleanse..
    - Warrior -- Orbits for the Warrior dungeon help considerably by clearing debuffs. Putting them on W LOL makes sense due to the passive revenge of W LOL
    - Magus -- The entire Magus team... any other magus variation garners loses here or slows the runs down to 5 min+ They key is all the Revenge talismans.
    - Gunner -- G Krampus with Alchemy.. but it' the Alchemy that really help, so if you can put Alchemy talismans on some other 5 star gunner.. that'll work.

....... Just my take on the dungeons.. not saying it's "right" or "correct', but they work for me. I do always prefer the Assassin or Gunner dungeons.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-14-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks @Yup!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148