Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Cosmic Talisman Dungeon

No idea what to expect in terms of difficulty here so here people can talk about what they see in the Cosmic Talisman Dungeon. It's supposed to be really hard and since it only lasts an hour it's good to go in with some tips.

OS
    Android
    I just tried it. Unlimited runs for an hour. Limited to 5* characters. I'm running FF Eddie, Icarus, KP and Witch Doctor. My best time is 1:36 on auto. I don't want to stop to rearrange talismans cuz it'll waste time. Rewards seem ok.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 06-28-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Got the magus class restrictions: sse, 2x ferryman and madame, run smoothly on auto, just making the best from the avaible time

OS
    iOS
    I got warrior and two tries equals no wins! Geez what a barsteward of a level!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Tried with Alex/Charlotte/KillerBeast and Sekhemet - devastated! The tried Clansman/Charlotte/Killer Beast x 2 with Labs and wasted! Typical to get the hard as nails level and that was just normal!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    did warrior one on auto with alex (valor) charlotte (viper) killerbeast (random purple, present) sekhmet (steel, saint talisman set) ~ 2min

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    did warrior one on auto with alex (valor) charlotte (viper) killerbeast (random purple, present) sekhmet (steel, saint talisman set) ~ 2min
    I got humped twice and gave up. Went in with strong tallies on the second shot too and make no difference - other than I scraped through to the third wave with only Eddie alive. Will try again next time! That was just normal so who knows how bad Hard and madness wil be!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I got humped twice and gave up. Went in with strong tallies on the second shot too and make no difference - other than I scraped through to the third wave with only Eddie alive. Will try again next time! That was just normal so who knows how bad Hard and madness wil be!
    I don't believe there are hard and madness levels.
    I passed the level twice and I believe it was all normal. Didnt have any other options
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Where was that, must has missed out on that one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Where was that, must has missed out on that one.
    You can get a free key in the store to unlock it, but it looks like there's an update coming very soon, so you may want to wait a bit to unlock the dungeon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)