Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Your numbers (percentages) would be similar for me but with the classes swapped around...
    See, THAT's why I don't buy "RNG" all the time. I think each and every account has some factor that is used to SWAY the RNG in some manner. Maybe if your account ID# is odd or even or a prime... or you have a value/flag on the account set to "1" rather than "0" because you've made a purchase.... whatever.... But I don't think it's purely RNG. In no RNG test will the odds EVER be as lopsided to one specific outcome [class] (or even one specific character for rare/heroic/epic souls) as I've seen in this "game". I dropped 16 Hero souls.... 8 3star SOL Eds... 8.... that's not RNG with 50% of the return being the same. (FYI ... 7 3star W demon spawns and 1 other odd 3 star)

Iv'e run tests with PHP and RNG.... and that's how I determined that PvP gives a 15-20% accuracy boost to the AI at times. The RNG actually shows replication at the correct rate if you increase duplicate chances from 35% to 50%. I think that's also taking place with ANY "RNG" factor in this "game".
    Last edited by Yup; 06-12-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This will sound insane, but I sell all white T1 cosmics I get. Why? Because they are a waste of evo material. It has to be at least a blue T1 or better to get evolved. They aren’t worth any gold (200 I think) but getting rid of them helps me focus on the good ones.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    This will sound insane, but I sell all white T1 cosmics I get. Why? Because they are a waste of evo material. It has to be at least a blue T1 or better to get evolved. They aren’t worth any gold (200 I think) but getting rid of them helps me focus on the good ones.
    I like ones with actually good attributes rather than a red t3 if it is +15% def. Starting to see 3set talisman effects and even a skill popping up on oneName:  Screenshot_2019-06-12-19-52-21.png
Views: 697
Size:  725.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I like ones with actually good attributes rather than a red t3 if it is +15% def. Starting to see 3set talisman effects and even a skill popping up on oneName:  Screenshot_2019-06-12-19-52-21.png
Views: 697
Size:  725.6 KB
    I’ll agree that if a T1 White common cosmic has a cool skill I would keep it. But only until I got a better version of the same stats/skill augment—then it would be gone. I don’t keep cosmics that do the same thing. Only the strongest one. That said, if there’s is a purple T1 vs a white T2 that do all the same things— sometimes one has a better boost in one stat and the other has a better boost in the other 2 stats so I keep both. It’s complex so I simplify it as much as I can. Can’t evolve them all. Would take 2 years lol

OS
    Android
    Decided to get another key to the dungeon and got Magus again. Went in there with a full refill of SoT and didn't get any cosmic materials. Only piss poor rewards. For the price and difficulty it is only worth it if you are close to getting a new talisman and wanna be topped off from the guaranteed 5-8 fragments each run.

OS
    Android
    I got the gunner dungeon, but it was not as easy as said before. I switched between IM, Bomber and Hallowed Eddie. Then I tried on auto with:

Hallowed Eddie
    Hierophant
    Prisoner
    Osiris

...but failed in the last boss round and needed to revive 2 times. Rewards are lame after the first won.

PS: VirtualXI Eddie Boss in the last round is insane stronger then the one we use on our side. What a shit development...

OS
    Android
    I got the Warrior one today and used Clansman/Alexander with Charlotte (valor), Daeladus (viper), Killer Beast (Labyrinth). I didnt auto it but on manual wasn't too tricky for the first 4 or so runs. On the last run however somehow Alexander got stunned, block beneficial effects and accuracy down inflicted without passive disable applied. Like WTF?? When that happened I lost Charlotte and had to work harder to make it to the end. Initial rewards were really good but after that its a bit meh. 5 cosmic frags with one drop of 8, 5 ironite, 2* evo runes (why not 3*?) and gold mostly. Had 6 SoW, 26 SoT and 10FC coin drop as well. Been running BNW this evening for over an hour and already got 2 new talisman key souls. I didn't keep track of how many runs I did though.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    5 cosmic frags with one drop of 8, 5 ironite, 2* evo runes (why not 3*?)
    I very much appreciate the 2* drops as those are much harder to farm than 3*.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Both 2 AND 3 star are very much needed any more due to the ridiculous amount cosmics take to evolve.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fortunately I am not in the situation of needing evo runes. I havent pulled that many good cosmics and dont have the needed evo materialsl for the ones I want to evolve. Powerslave gives plenty of 2* while farming the special dungeons gives plenty of 3* even though it costs a ridiculous amount of ironite and time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around