Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    got warrior

Alex + Valor
    Deadelus + Viper and T1 white cosmic
    Beelzebub + Eternals
    Sekhmet + steel plus something else, but it doesnt matter since she dies in first round.

OS
    Android
    Are many people getting any 1* cosmic evo runes? They're the main thing holding me up at the moment as you need them to evolve both 1* and 2* talis. Not bothered about getting any more talisman souls until I can evolve the cosmic talismans I have.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Are many people getting any 1* cosmic evo runes? They're the main thing holding me up at the moment as you need them to evolve both 1* and 2* talis. Not bothered about getting any more talisman souls until I can evolve the cosmic talismans I have.
    They are very rare. If you run the cosmic dungeon several times, you have a greater chance of picking a few more up (but not a HUGE chance.. just a chance). But it costs a good deal of SOT.

I'm growing weary of spending so much time and resources to get cosmic stuff only to get the same talismans over and over and over and over again. It's like spending 3 weeks to get a "rare" soul.... same crap just more effort.

They REALLY need to implement some sort of "duplicate check" to ensure you don't receive the same thing 4,5, 6, 10, 20 times in a row. 3 more Lilith souls today.. 2 gunners - I actually dropped 2 souls at the same time and got 2 Gunners -- then later... 1 assassin.. that makes 90% Gunner drops, 5% Assassin, 2% Magus, 2% Sentinel, and 1% Warrior. How they hell is that "RNG"???
    Last edited by Yup; 06-12-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How they hell is that "RNG"???
    How is it random if you condition on existing inventory ? random means random. Random allows to get 100% g lilith and 0% others. Probability means, if you repeat the event sufficiently often, say a million times, the relative occurrence of each outcome that has positive probability converges to that probability. 10 or 50 draws are certainly not enough to see convergence.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    When i can accurately predict the class of the Lilith before it's dropped 90% of the time.. that's not RNG.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I would say as unbalanced as it looks it is certainly RNG, I almost always will get Warrior or Sentinel class Lilliths,
    I have got an Assasin this event most unusual equal with Magis in rarity for me.

If it was more balanced in the numbers, I’d be thinking there is another force at work a bit like what your asking for!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born

OS
    iOS
    My % were not exaggerations.... If anything they were more favorable than reality.

Out of maybe 25-30 Liliths (maybe more).. 1 was a Warrior... 1 was a Sentinel.. 3 Magus, 5 Assassin.. then the rest all Gunner. That seems exceptionally rare for RNG if things are actually balanced. I would not anticipate the same class outweighing ALL OTHERS by 4 times or more. RNG can, and does go on "runs" where it gets (seemingly) locked into a range. And if it was 50% gunners, then a break down of the others, I'd lean towards that. But 90%??? That's just far too favorable to one specific class when the range is only 5.

I have them all. So, it's not as if I'm chasing a specific class. At this point I find it more interesting than anything else. Yesterday when I dropped 2 Lilith souls at the same time I anticipated 2 different class.. but nope.. 2 gunners. My account seems to have a magnet set on it for Gunner Liliths. And it's been so noticeable that it's becoming laughable. I can literally predict the class of a Lilith with ALARMING accuracy -- all I need guess is "gunner".
    Last edited by Yup; 06-12-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I get what your saying Yup but that’s specific to you.
    I bet every forum member could say the same thing but not necessarily the same class Lilith .
    RNG would still be relatively balanced if you were looking at the whole forest instead of looking at one tree is I guess what I’m trying to say...
    Your numbers (percentages) would be similar for me but with the classes swapped around...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born