Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I like to grind out these evo mats with natural refills only. Amolad is the only map that drops both 2* and 3* at a decent rate, at least better than bnw, but still 1* drop more often than 2* while 3* drop even more often than 1*. At least in my experience. Upgrading cosmics isn't that big a deal considering the rarity of cosmic evo runes. I just can't keep up evolving talismans ... We get such an insane amount of them that it's hard to keep up with maxing them out.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Just got a soul drop from BNW. Assissan class. Luckily I had a gambler Eddie as a trooper. Only completed it once.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    So, I've been doing this dungeon 3 times today. I do not recommend opening this dungeon more often than once a day. The big reward are the 250 frags, you will only receive it in the FIRST run of the FIRST dungeon on any given day. I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. However, the droprate for the key soul is quite decent.
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    So, I've been doing this dungeon 3 times today. I do not recommend opening this dungeon more often than once a day. The big reward are the 250 frags, you will only receive it in the FIRST run of the FIRST dungeon on any given day. I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. However, the droprate for the key soul is quite decent.
    I agree, I did 8 or 9 BNW X runs this morning and pulled a key. Haven't cashed it in yet. The daily dungeon rewards also seem hit or miss. I like when ironite drops because that funds the 3 runs on madness at least.

I went to look for ironite in the store and I don't see the drip pack that's usually available for $9.99?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    My first run today,i only got 5 frags.i guess they fixed it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    My first run today,i only got 5 frags.i guess they fixed it
    My bad ! As was pointed out to me, you get the 250 frags only the first time you clear per class. Thus you get it for a maximum of 5 times. Too bad, I was really looking forward to a massive influx of cosmic frags :P
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    Yes me also, the rewards are very poor for the time it takes in the dungon

OS
    iOS
    You do get cosmic runes each run, and at times ironite or frontier coins... SOT/SOW.. but the SOT cost for these new dungeons is quite steep.. 15, 30 SOT each.. that seems silly. Even if you do occasionally get some SOT back. I rarely run BNW because of the 10SOT each run cost.

I've run the cosmic dungeon at least 5 times.. for the full hour it's available each time.. I have YET to pull any special cosmic evo materials - ashes of ice, black rain, tarot cards, onyx etc. I don't think they really exist. And if they do.. the drop rates are so agonizingly rare that it make it hardly worth ANY effort. In an hour... farming it exclusively, you'd think after 5 hours... at least 1 evo item would have dropped.. but nope.

Also.. I wonder if WHERE you get the key soul matters. All mine have come from GOF X.. and it's always been the sentinel dungeon. The free key they gave out gave me the Magus dungeon.

Run it once and then forget it.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-14-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup, how many BNW runs have you done to earn the keys . I ran 10+ in GoL and recieved none.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I wasn't counting....

1 Free key (Magus Dungeon)
    2 purchased for FC (Gunner Dungeon then Sentinel Dungeon)
    2 BNW (GOF X) (Sentinel Dungeon both times)

Generally I just set it on auto and forget it. So, max 12 runs if SOT is full. But I think I ran 8 runs and got a key the first time. I did farm it once without getting a key though. So maybe getting 2 keys in 3 farming attempts was lucky.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..