Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just stopped getting the rewards for this event

Edit: Tried a 2nd device and same thing. This is crap, want to sac to get the alchemy talismans, but dont want to do it if Im just getting standard rewards!

That said, I could keep sacing and just get the rewards after, as theyre not needed really to get the talismans.... hmmm

But is anyone else got the same problem? Was working fine for me this morning....
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 06-12-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It is working fine for me now, just completed 150000 essence to finish the event. Only summon 10 legendary soul and that's it. No reason to spend more souls or gold; keep on hoarding them.
    The only problem for me about alchemist fragments is that will lose or not get 100 FC for buying the talismans. Have enough fragments to buy 3 sets but will go for one I think.

OS
    iOS
    Ended up getting rewards in the end, think I only missed out on a small amount...

Anyway, have been grinding the souls to get the talisman sets. Spent 4 mill (yep was starting pretty much from scratch), but along the way I've gotten:
    Executioner Eddie, Assassin Dog King, Killer Beast & Gunner Angel of Mercy

Also gained ~1k ironite!

Cant complain!

Smashed a heeeaaappp of various green souls, including at least 4 mythicals and still cant seem to grab the general or virtual ed for some reason :/
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 06-12-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Bitch of it is really.. Alchemy Talismans for Alchemist frags.... damnit! And yeah.. I tend to only get the 10 or 15 Alchemist frags per vortex fill. Can I trade in a full power Alchemist for Alchemy talismans??
    Yeah, seriously. That would make it worth it.
    I literally claimed all Alchemist frags last week, to have another 5* to sac, especially since in the past they changed/robbed people of frags collected. So I started this event with "0"..... and I have been kicking myself for not getting a second set when they first came out.... So the irony is killing me.
    So far I've done 4 vortexes, got 80 Alch. frags, I dunno if I can muster up 3 more vorts. I don't want to start raping my team just to hit the goal, it might affect gauntlet.
    .... but I gotta say with all the Event's this week, I've caught up.... got Ferryman, Redan and now Killer Beast.... Just waiting on NOTB.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    No event rewards are dropping from the sacrifices. It's like I was sacrificing in a normal day without the sacrifice event.

This is the first time that happens to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

OS
    Android
    Bakura, it is difficult to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. After the frag ripoff, many have became skittish on hoarding frags for future use. I got caught when they added all the cosmic evo material without increasing the available slots. Sold most of my 1* colored evo shards for space, only to miss out on evolving sac toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    oopps.. [just misinformation here]
    Last edited by Yup; 06-13-2019 at 12:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup is that so, I didnt notice the change. Mythic are 1000, legendary are 600, epic are 500. Did they change any of the others?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'm an idiot.. I confused the Mythic with the Legendary.. disregard
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How much essence is needed to fill the Vortex from 0 to 100 %? I have it about halfway full, have 95 Alchemist frags (zero Alchemist character and zero Alchemist talismans).

Is it worth of caching in all my souls (10 Legendary, 35 Epic, 90 rare, and ~150 rare souls of various colours) in hope to fill the vortex 2-3 times to get the Alchemist talis (while still no Alchemist character)?

Thanks.