Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    This event is weaker than the assassin sacrifice event

OS
    iOS
    I guess we'll be getting a themed Sacrifice event for all the classes? Well, this one didn't yield any major warrior character, I got all dupes. I did pick up the Gunenr Pharaoh Dog King so that's cool. I also lucked out with having enough Alchemist fragments to grab another set of Alchemy talismans. I figure in the long run that's more useful than the 100 FCs I'd get by summoning another Alchemist.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I guess we'll be getting a themed Sacrifice event for all the classes?
    It looks like, yes! I was hoping for gunner this time as we had assassin last month. This was better, as the small sacs gave assassin regular souls that have a slightly higher essence than the normal ones. And assassin and gunner are the classes where it is extremely hard to get some rare souls (do I need to repeat that the last 3 or 4 sac events IN SUM gave me about 10 rare G/A in total!?).
    I did not start to sac yet, because of the time-consuming LoL event. But I am a bit afraid that I will not be well prepared for the coming anniversary. Very likely there is no other sac event before it
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It looks like, yes! I was hoping for gunner this time as we had assassin last month. This was better, as the small sacs gave assassin regular souls that have a slightly higher essence than the normal ones. And assassin and gunner are the classes where it is extremely hard to get some rare souls (do I need to repeat that the last 3 or 4 sac events IN SUM gave me about 10 rare G/A in total!?).
    I did not start to sac yet, because of the time-consuming LoL event. But I am a bit afraid that I will not be well prepared for the coming anniversary. Very likely there is no other sac event before it
    Yeah I was hoping for Gunner too. I have all warrior/magus/sentinel characters available from class souls but Gunner and Assassin continue to allude me with some and these souls are so hard to get now.

I have been keeping the Anniversary of the game in mind too for awhile now. Last 2 have been really good for me with the double chance of 4/5* characters dropping from rare souls. But since last years events the introduction of epic/mythical souls across all classes might mean its possible the double chance may not happen this time around? I hope not but just a feeling I have...

From here I am unlikely to get any new characters or many souls that I need so even though I am nearly 70k away from the final rewards, barring common souls I might already pack it in and keep what I have for the next event. Lack of talismans or some other reward means there's no real incentive to go for last reward imo. I reckon I need another 5 vortexes to get the Alchemy set too so I would have to sac a lot to get there. Hmmm decisions decisions.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-14-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    It would be a shame if there were no more birthday bonus! On the contrary, I even hope it will be extended to the Tali souls and Catalysts should drop double rewards

In the evening I will start the sac event and the main part might be again to sac many of these regular souls from the LoL grind. Inventory overflow happened again. Last month I did the 150k with regulars alone and I still have plenty of the assassin regulars.
    But as you say, the biggest problem is to get rare G/A souls and I still think there is a bug in the drop-%, like it should be 10.0 % but the comma has slipped to 1.0 %
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I have 12 alchemist souls, they should have made it so one soul for a complete set or something like that. I barely have any frags cause last sacrifice event wasn't worth it for me so I'd have to get quite a few vortexes just to get another set for convenience sake. I have almost 300 legendary souls and tons of epics and about 50 mythicals between Magus, Warrior, Sentinel and Plain vanilla ones.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    I have 12 alchemist souls, they should have made it so one soul for a complete set or something like that. I barely have any frags cause last sacrifice event wasn't worth it for me so I'd have to get quite a few vortexes just to get another set for convenience sake. I have almost 300 legendary souls and tons of epics and about 50 mythicals between Magus, Warrior, Sentinel and Plain vanilla ones.

Out of curiosity? How did you manage to stockpile so many mythical and legendary souls? I've been playing the game since its beginning, but have got only one mythical so far at all!

Thanks for advice.

OS
    Android
    I have a similar amount,. They came from the sacathon events. I believe a lot of them came from the pumkinfest. Since I dont need any toon from the legendary pool they kind of pile up. I only use them to gather fodder for the sac events. Since the last two weren't anything special I didn't use many.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Before they revamped the sacrifice system, a double tier V was the sweet spot for getting more souls then what was required to keep sacrificing basically forever or until you ran out of gold and xp shards. There was an event that rewarded fragments for warrior, sentinel, magus and regular mythical souls. I did enough sacrificing to get over 10 of each and haven't used them since as there are no new characters that I dont have that are attainable through them. I think I have so many legendary souls just by never using them and getting so many vortexes in previous sac events. I have almost 400 heroics as well and it's not just from gauntlet, I think the pumpkin sac event gave those but I could be wrong. I just remember ending up with like 20 hallowed eddies.