OS
    Android

Gold and souls vault Magus only

I'm looking for a good Magus team with talisman to be able to do the Gold and souls vault with Magus only. Any suggestions?

OS
    Android
    I think I used Crusader Ed, blue Lilith and Madam. It's been a while. Firing off Crusaders fury as much as possible works well. It will help if you put your game id so we can check out the magus characters on your roster.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I personally used a high MR stat mystic Eddie for the damage scaling, a magus derby demon with viper talismans for the passive disable, and a blue Lilith with steel talis to keep her alive.

OS
    Android
    Sorry... I've been busy and forget to check the replies on that. My game ID is SocietyX-9568.Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Maybe try your Crusader, blue Lilith and Alchemist. Your Lilith is good to go. I'm not sure about which other talismans you have. Maybe frontier +1 or a combination of warlord, sustaining & shell or true shield on Crusader and labyrinth or fate & energy or tower on your Alchemist. Good luck!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)