Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Fun fact

3 frags on normal at 10 SoT per run

4 frags on hard at 15 SoT per run

5 frags on madness at 20 SoT per run.

It's actually cheaper and more conservative to play normal mode and save ironite. Takes 250 normal runs to get him and there's 20 possible keys to get, and 15 runs per key times 20 is 300 runs so you can do the whole thing on normal for about 630ish ironite.
    What if all I want is Virus Eddie (not skill shards, ICs... etc), should I chose playing normal for frags?

20 possible keys for 300 runs = 900 frags.

OS
    Android
    So if i got this right, you use the green frags to buy keys to earn red frags for the 3* Eddie. Once I get the 750 frags and I have the Eddie, all of the remaining green frags can be converted to precious or souls that make gold idols. The green frags have no other use besides the keys and the red frags have no use at all besides the Eddie?

OS
    iOS
    1.Complete event missions
    2.Claim keys in event
    3.Play unlocked dungeon to get virus fragments
    4.??????????
    5.Profit

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    What if all I want is Virus Eddie (not skill shards, ICs... etc), should I chose playing normal for frags?

20 possible keys for 300 runs = 900 frags.
    Yeah was thinking the same, though I'd stop at 750 frags. However, that would require 250 runs meaning 2500 sot (not accounting for sot returns). I'm not sure if I want to spend 21 refills for another bench warmer ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Yeah was thinking the same, though I'd stop at 750 frags. However, that would require 250 runs meaning 2500 sot (not accounting for sot returns). I'm not sure if I want to spend 21 refills for another bench warmer ...
    He might be the best option for the weekly dungeon and there is always a possibility of more 3* needed dungeons in the future.... But yeah, many new chars are gauntlet or event specials only.

Still, he also looks pretty cool!

@anyone who's got him, is he really worth chasing? Are his moves cool? Or SoL-esque?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    He might be the best option for the weekly dungeon and there is always a possibility of more 3* needed dungeons in the future....
    Right, hadn't thought about it. The current options aren't impressive. I've been using storm so far since he works better for me than SoL. This new Eddie might actually work well with radiant / immunity. Gonna try that next weekend, thanks for the input !
    Last edited by Liu; 06-17-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    SoL with fortune does the special dungeons with ease. I havent tried any other option so i dont know how well destiny does. I run the same team on daily and weakly without any defeats.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Out of interest, if you go look at the virtual eddie shards and click the (i), does everyone else also have the 'expired' comment on the frags? Im assuming it doesnt stop anything as I seem to be getting frags still, but just interested if its just me or not....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Out of interest, if you go look at the virtual eddie shards and click the (i), does everyone else also have the 'expired' comment on the frags? Im assuming it doesnt stop anything as I seem to be getting frags still, but just interested if its just me or not....
    yes, I also have, or rather had that. Keys and dungeon still worked fine however and also "cashing" in my new Eddie :-)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Attachment 5656
    Attachment 5657

Here you go, guys \m/
    Saw that one to late, but anyway made it through, thanks to your incredible excel list :-)

big thanks for this btw!