Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    To those of you having troubles with the team-set-up. Had the problem too. Clearing App's Cache and Data helped me. After doing this team did not reset anymore.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    To those of you having troubles with the team-set-up. Had the problem too. Clearing App's Cache and Data helped me. After doing this team did not reset anymore.
    Cheers, will give it a go thanks!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Woooowwww... OK so had my arena team do the virtual dungeon on madness 70 times in auto, not even close to losing. All of a sudden I've lost 3 times in a row!

Has the dungeon increased in power all of a sudden!?

Edit: OK, back to my wining ways... That was super weird!

Anyway, for those interested, the below are the rewards for a full refill, less 60 for those losses (wtf) in madness:
    85 ironite (over half the fill back, woot!)
    1 SS
    33x5* colourless shards
    24x4* colourless shards
    10x3* colourless shards
    A few 3* runes (didnt track unfortunately, but it says 'new'!)
    handful of rare souls
    a little FC (<100, but didnt track very well either)
    50ish SoW

A bit of extra time invested certainly, but am thinking its still probs worth running madness for the ironite returns compared to normal. Also should have spare viral frontier coins for conversion to idols, for moar $...

So while technically running normal is better viral eddie frags per unit of ironite, I actually think madness ends up much better overall.
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 06-18-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    madness really better now?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Madnes almost always gives better rewards per SoT. It just depends on how much SoT you are willing to spend.

If on madness you get a 50% SoT return then 250 battles will cost about 600 SoT.

On normal I am getting about a 30% return of Sot then 250 battle will cost about 400 SoT.

This doesnt take into account the rewards or the time invested. I know you recieve better quality and amount of shards. On normal I know I pulled a few SS, I dont know about FC or the amounts. I didnt keep track of the actual amounts. I know I earned more than 120 SoW by what I spent and what I have in the bank. This is after 180 battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! So far I am too lazy to clear data and download it again. Clearing cache alone does not help unfortunately! The reset is really annoying!. It is always the team I used recently to level up in powerslave, leaving one spot open. The weird thing is that the team I use for the dungeon is still somehow selected - at least they appear selected (darkish) in the team row, but are not chosen for the team setup. Really strange!

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Woooowwww... OK so had my arena team do the virtual dungeon on madness 70 times in auto, not even close to losing. All of a sudden I've lost 3 times in a row!

Has the dungeon increased in power all of a sudden!?

Edit: OK, back to my wining ways... That was super weird!

Anyway, for those interested, the below are the rewards for a full refill, less 60 for those losses (wtf) in madness:
    85 ironite (over half the fill back, woot!)
    1 SS
    33x5* colourless shards
    24x4* colourless shards
    10x3* colourless shards
    A few 3* runes (didnt track unfortunately, but it says 'new'!)
    handful of rare souls
    a little FC (<100, but didnt track very well either)
    50ish SoW

A bit of extra time invested certainly, but am thinking its still probs worth running madness for the ironite returns compared to normal. Also should have spare viral frontier coins for conversion to idols, for moar $...

So while technically running normal is better viral eddie frags per unit of ironite, I actually think madness ends up much better overall.
    I have not observed a jump in difficulty, everything runs smooth here and I have not seen a loss. But some waves are annoying, especially if they start and Charlotte does not counter often. This can extend the duration from the usual ~1.75 minutes up to ~3 mins.
    Thanks for sharing your results! I was really disappointed yesterday after the first few runs, but indeed there drop some nice amounts of Ironite and SoW on madness once in a while. However, there are also many runs with very poor rewards like the 5 frags plus some colourless shards and that't it. I have also seen some additional frag drops, which was surprising. One run gave 7 another one 6. This might result in 1 or 2 runs less needed for the 750 in the end!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Just out of curiosity, how many talisman key souls has everyone pulled while grinding the BNW dungeons for the viral frontier fragments?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how many talisman key souls has everyone pulled while grinding the BNW dungeons for the viral frontier fragments?
    5 keys! So exactly the 5% drop rate here

Edit: maybe it were 4 keys, now I am not so sure how many I had before the event started.
    Last edited by Blade; 06-18-2019 at 02:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    I pulled 3 in 120+ runs
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    zero and I already got Virus Eddie.