Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow... This pause is a buzz kill. Literally!
    Anyway... did 5 runs on BNW sentinel L10, was 2/3's done. Here's my team:
    Carriage Rider-Alchemy/Green
    Ass. Bat-Reaper/Sustain
    W. Mayan Priestess-Fortune/Sustain
    G. Corrupt Rescuer-Viper/Green

C'mon NF what's going on here?
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-16-2019 at 03:35 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    @Bakura.. DON'T point that stuff out in their public forum!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    @Bakura.. DON'T point that stuff out in their public forum!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, I didn't see it as a bug.
    The talis make it possible.
    Anyway .... it's gone.
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-16-2019 at 03:45 AM.

OS
    Android
    I hope this pause won't refresh event achievements......

Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I hope this pause won't refresh event achievements......
    Hi Fred,

No need to worry, this will not affect your event progress. It's simply a pause while we work on our fix. Once the event is turned back on, your progress will be as it was prior to the pause.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes.. S Maclo Bot with it's passive titan works.

Crimson Dog and S Maclo is all I've run thus far... face it at frag drops of 5 each (madness) for a 750 frag toon.. it's gunna take a while... 220 runs at 20 SOT each -- 4400 SOT... then add the SOT needed to farm BNW for key frags....

Not a great event just looking at SOT cost and time required (even at less than 1 minute runs).. so much time needed.... gotta farm BNW.. then farm Virus.. just ridiculous amounts of SOT and time input... and given that it's not an event you can just "set it and forget it" since you need to farm multiple locations within a time/run constraint..... Not a "player centered" event in my opinion. But.. they have done away with event souls.. which may not be all that bad.

And My team is wiping out Virus ed with no problem in the Madness dungeon.

Picked up a cosmic dungeon key soul farming BNW. Haven't dropped it yet.... the last 2 cosmic dungeons I opened gave the meager rewards every single run.. there was no "good first run".. they were all just the 5 talismans soul frags and some gold.
    That's good to know. I don't have the macro scout but once the up challenges are done I will probably switch over to Virtual XI with crimson dog and g. hellraiser to complete the last two. And yeah I think it might take more than one event to get this new Eddie. I am not that fussed really when I get him. It does say it won't be available in another soul FOR SOME TIME so he will be back, either in heroic rotation or store, etc eventually.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Awww.... I saw the key for frontier coins... Assumed the new viral keys were like the other keys and claimed souls. 400 frags down the drain... Smh

OS
    Android
    2 game reboots for new game data and the event challenges are back up....anyone want to be the lab rat and test it for us to see if its working okay?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Hello everyone!

The Viral Frontier Event is live once again!

As a thank you for your patience while we submitted our fix, please accept this gift of 150 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/y6hpfo3f

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

Y86Y5-2VY5Z-4SJ64

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

OS
    Android
    Ok so I restarted the game, I used 50 frags to purchase a key, it opens the dungeon for 16 hours and I can play as much as I want. Why then do we have such lofty goals in BNW when you only need a few hundred frags to buy repeated keys?
    Is it simply for the prizes? The prizes aren’t too bad I guess, but between the two (BNW and the dungeon) that’s a hell of a lot of grinding...

I have been playing the hardest level and it only pays 5 frags per round thus far, and the 3* Eddie is a lofty 750 frags that should keep everyone busy for a while!
    Last edited by rags-6094; 06-16-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan