Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    What if all I want is Virus Eddie (not skill shards, ICs... etc), should I chose playing normal for frags?

20 possible keys for 300 runs = 900 frags.
    Been strictly running Normal and can confirm Skill Shards and FC's are dropping here. With 5 more runs left, I'm at 667 of 750 frags for Virus. Unless the Froggies shut off the faucet, I should be done today using Ironite for the occasional SOT refill.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Been strictly running Normal and can confirm Skill Shards and FC's are dropping here. With 5 more runs left, I'm at 667 of 750 frags for Virus. Unless the Froggies shut off the faucet, I should be done today using Ironite for the occasional SOT refill.
    Thanks for your suggest. I will run Normal.

OS
    Android
    Is there a way to "stack" the playthrough attempts by purchasing multiple viral keys at a time or do I have to constantly come back after 15 runs to open up a new set of 15?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Is there a way to "stack" the playthrough attempts by purchasing multiple viral keys at a time or do I have to constantly come back after 15 runs to open up a new set of 15?
    Not positive, but I don't think they stack. After finishing each set of 15 runs, I had to go get another key (and put my team together again because they didn't save each time I had to get a new key or refill ironite).
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Not positive, but I don't think they stack. After finishing each set of 15 runs, I had to go get another key (and put my team together again because they didn't save each time I had to get a new key or refill ironite).
    same here
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Did the first run in the virus dungeon and got no frags...is that normal for the story mode run?

Edit: none of the 3 levels gave frags for the first clearance, but after that I got 5 frags for madness. Plus 4 x 4* colourless xp shards...hmm not good for 20 SoT! More info: against some waves we go second, be prepared!
    Last edited by Blade; 06-17-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Did the first run in the virus dungeon and got no frags...is that normal for the story mode run?
    Yes - no frags for completing each difficulty the first time.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    But you do get the cosmic evo rarities for first runs... (and first runs only)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your confirmation, Liu!
    Hm it is a bit strange then, also that you cannot go to madness directly. 300 runs in total times 5 frags = 1500 frags = 2 Eddies.
    This WOULD make some sort of sense (if getting a 3* Eddie two times makes sense at all). But ok, so exact 750 frags are the way to go...

OS
    Android
    @ yup: thanks for killing my hope for some good rewards lol
    I was happy to see the first rewards, but looking at the reward info for the dungeon shows no more of the precious stuff unfortunately. This would have made this dungeon way way better!