Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    6200 common souls taking up space in my book and I don’t have the time to spend redeeming them for useless rewards. Please add a way to use as currency or at a minimum sell or redeem in groups of 100.

OS
    Android
    Make soul store permanent addition. Sell 99 stacks of common for ironite or something useful

OS
    Android
    I use them while sacrifice-events to receive sow and sot

OS
    Android
    I saw something in the store today - was a limited, 3times only, 1 skill shard for 350 souls.

OS
    Android
    I would rather sacrifice them to get the SOW and SOT as SinGularity said.
    It takes a long time but you typically have 7 days during the event.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    It depens where you are in the game. I have >999 skill shards in the inventory, so I won't convert the souls. Newer players however can greatly profit from this new thing. I guess they added this as people started complaining about that many souls (as the lol grind events were changed several months ago) and they want to test if players use this conversion option. I would love to see more options to convert, especially for rare G/A souls!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I spent what felt like most of yesterday just sacrificing the 99 stacks of common souls. Got a decent amount of stuff from it though, but it sure was tedious.

Finally got rid of them all, so for the first time in ages, there was literally nothing left in the book of souls.

didn't last long though. first skull quest I did, blammo, 10 souls in a few seconds.

OS
    Android
    I feel that once you reach a certain level in the game certain characters should be omitted from your drop chances in the rate souls. I can't remember the last time I really kept anything that I pulled from rare and class rare souls. Even the epic souls only seem to drop Valkyrie Hunters it e golems etc. It just makes it a waste of time and energy to only pull things you're only going to discard.

OS
    Android
    Common souls may be a pain in the butt, but each stack give 3-4k essence. I use them throughout the time between sac events to increase the vortex and try and gain SoT, ironite and SoW, that was before SoW drops like flies in the dungeons. If you run alot of LoL since the new reward system you can easily get half or more of a vortex worth of common souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The common souls are still fine, but I think the rare souls should be limited to the last 50 - 100 characters to be released. Like what was said in another place "The pool is too diluted to have much of a chance to get a decent character from a rare, epic or heroic soul drop. This last heroic rotation I was trying for the Magus pope and out of 30 heroic souls only got 3* crap. Now I have to wait until the next rotation, because the chance of pulling him from a Magus rare soul is almost nil.