Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Common souls piling up - any suggestions ?

At the time of writing, I have... 1988 common souls piled up.

I really am not keen on the tediousness of redeeming & selling/sacrificing them.

I vaguely remember an event waay back where you could convert common souls to other soul types? Any word on there being a similar event in future ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

I really am not keen on the tediousness of redeeming & selling/sacrificing them.

I vaguely remember an event waay back where you could convert common souls to other soul types? Any word on there being a similar event in future ?
    So I used to sac them in sac events. Now I cbf, but I only just found the joy of selling them all! Soooooo much faster and 25k per stack if you keep the 3* for sacing. If you have 100 spare char slots, then you can dump 2 sets in at a time and if youre willing to sell the 3*, you can smash it out pretty quick...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. Im not a fan of lower level sacrificing rewarding you with MORE common souls. You actually HAVE to sell them to get rid of them because throwing 10 1 or 2 stars in the grinder is still going to get you back 3 to 6 souls. I guess some may like that. I find it jsut tedious.

There should be way to jsut sell souls without dropping them in the BOS.. or like you posted. convert 99 common souls to 1 rare.. or whatever. With frags now.. 99 common for 25 rare frags (half a rare soul) would even be better.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

They did have an event where commons were used as an in game currency, but it was right after a sac event...suspect it wasn't popular enough to bring back.

OS
    Android
    Bring it back please, will take hours to summon and sac 10 at a time all the stacks of shit. And why are the next 2 heroic offerings denoting the 5 star Icarus and Killer Beast down to 4 stars leaving a lone 5 star Eddie? Always had 2 selections of 5 stars per heroic rotation in past?Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-18-11-33-02.png
Views: 1355
Size:  734.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    I am not complaing about Icarus being 4 star here as that means my mythical wil get mu missing NotB.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Bring it back please, will take hours to summon and sac 10 at a time all the stacks of shit. And why are the next 2 heroic offerings denoting the 5 star Icarus and Killer Beast down to 4 stars leaving a lone 5 star Eddie? Always had 2 selections of 5 stars per heroic rotation in past?Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-18-11-33-02.png
Views: 1355
Size:  734.0 KB
    Hi Edsel,

Thank you for these screenshots. This was just an oversight, and has now been corrected. Both Icarus and The Killer Beast are still 5*, and not 4* like is shown in the images above.

OS
    Android
    Leviathan, why is it that the characters available with NotB eddie keep showing up as the Gemini twins briefly before switching to Icarus and Blue Anubis? It happened on reset the last 2 times in a row (a week ago and also 3 weeks ago)

I was really looking forward to getting a shot at the Gemini's

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Leviathan, why is it that the characters available with NotB eddie keep showing up as the Gemini twins briefly before switching to Icarus and Blue Anubis? It happened on reset the last 2 times in a row (a week ago and also 3 weeks ago)

I was really looking forward to getting a shot at the Gemini's
    This was due to a transcribing error, but I can let you know that you'll have a shot at the Gemini's in an upcoming rotation!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This was due to a transcribing error, but I can let you know that you'll have a shot at the Gemini's in an upcoming rotation!
    Cool! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it.