Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Well, the timer expired and so this evening I bought another key. Still got the same bug. *sigh*
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I did not have the time yet to try around with this new dungeon. Thanks guys for sharing your experience, but what a pity that it is bugged that much even after the event was set on a pause to fix it?! Seems like it is better to wait a bit until the expiring problem is solved? As far as I understood we should be able to use the keys without restriction, right? After 15 runs the dungeon should close and we can use the next key to open it again, or?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    That's how it should work. I ran several more last night and they worked fine for me. Dont forget, it will take several hours to complete all of them and you have to renew a key each 15 fights.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    FWIW: Fixed my problem by uninstalling then reinstalling the game, then logging into the game (don't hit Start!).

Note: Make sure you've set up an account linked to either FB or email BEFORE you uninstall, else you'll lose everything.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I started the first dungeon yesterday evening before going to sleep, was running a few rounds and continued this morning. Didn't have any problems at all!

Was running a few rounds on normal, hard and madness first and then set the autoplay for normal (needed 3 keys so) but all fine and now I have my new eddie :-)

OS
    Android
    it works or not?
    We can buy a key and attack during 16 hours today or buy a key after each 15 battles?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it works or not?
    We can buy a key and attack during 16 hours today or buy a key after each 15 battles?
    you can buy a key and then the dungeon is open for 16 hours and in this 16 hours you can do 15 battles, after 16 hours OR 15 battles, they key expires.

as said, for me it work all fine

cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by koeni-8626 View Post
    you can buy a key and then the dungeon is open for 16 hours and in this 16 hours you can do 15 battles, after 16 hours OR 15 battles, they key expires.

as said, for me it work all fine

cheers
    only 15 battles with 50 frag?we can do 250 with event loot?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I bit convuluted al lof this is it not?

I just bought two keys hopint to do a bigger run and it only says 15 battles allowed - I thought it would say 30?

Hopefully we do not get too many of these where they just seem to make getting stuff more time consuming and complicated - we do not need that do we? The event itself is fine and getting an Eddie - great but we do not need the hurdles in my opinion. it makes no sense to have it set out in this way.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I finished all the events.. and had 550 key frags left over after gaining enough frags for Virus Eddie. So Technically I could have run the Virus dungeon 7 more times if I had to. I cashed in 400 frags for 2 idols and since I can't get an idol for 150 frags.. I'll open and run the virus dungeon 3 more times for the hell of it. It's simply too bad the rewards other than the virus frags aren't that good. Dropping a few Alchemist frags to coincide with the sac event would have been nice. But oh well.

I got 50 key frags.. got a key.. opened the dungeon.. ran 15 battles.... bought another key.. opened the dungeon again... repeat....

If I had no key frags.. I ran BNW to complete achievements..... Once I have Virus Ed, I just ran BNW to complete the achievements.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-17-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..