Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Gauntlet- Cheating

Firstly thank you for all the recent developments that have been introduced

This has been touched on before on several posts- however I feel it has too be addressed again.

As customers playing/paying to take part in your game, we are once again subjected to incorrect talismans on characters. This really is not fair- and this post is NOT sour grapes, as I still defeated the cheating team- viper talismans on an assassin corrupt rescuer.

You can not make plans against something that should not be possible.

Surely as a games developer you can achieve certain levels of difficulty without the need for blatant cheating. In the grade I was subjected to this sort of nonsense, I already had class restrictions, no duplicate characters, ordered battle etc... and also battling against the supposed non existing extra accuracy boost, and obviously going second everytime.

I used to quite happily spend to achieve twice round SSS, however seeing what has been happening over the last couple of months, I really can't be bothered.

You want us to spend $$$£££, Come on guys- sort this out.

Up The Irons

OS
    Android
    it is because of that i just play to A-AAA now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    .. and it's because of this that I'm stuck on ONE battle in AAA this round... can't beat impossible talismans with only Sentinels.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been there last season on AAA. At least this week the rewards are not as important, you probably already have the talisman Yup. I would like to know how they choose your opponent pool.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .. and it's because of this that I'm stuck on ONE battle in AAA this round... can't beat impossible talismans with only Sentinels.
    Same here, yup,up against tals we dont even have

OS
    iOS
    Correct, I have a couple Hex sets, but another one wouldn't hurt. I don't really care about the other rewards. Hopefully I stay above 2500 throughout the week, because I just ain't gettin' by that Hallowed Ed battle in AAA with only Mummy Ed left. The AI boost has been absolutely ridiculous this past week - in PVP as well. They clearly "tweaked" it with the last update to make it stringer at times.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-17-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I got past it but it wasnt easy at all. The battle i was stuck on had kingsmen , sniper and some other unknown tals.

OS
    iOS
    To each his or her own I had no issue with any other AAA battle... but that Hallowed Ed ALWAYS goes first and ALWAYS gets the AI boost in combination with the impossible talismans.... just stopped me dead this round. He's beaten FFE, Breeg, POM, and Visions.. Now I'm left with only mummy..... So I've given up.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-17-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    This is normal for me, completing SS and stopping short of commencing SSS level, I could perhaps beat the NOTB Ed/KP/Charlotte/Madam combo if I bothered to change Talisman and be frugal with my Eddie choices in earlier matches but except for about 6 weeks ago when SSS was considerably easier for some strange reason, I make it the norm to stop at the completion of SS level.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Is this normal for SSS level? I've only tried to make it up above SS a couple times.

My first SSS battle yesterday..I just gave up after the first 3 losses.

Enemy team
    Bomber Boy (Alchemy)
    FFE (Eternal)
    Musashi (Viper)
    Raven Witch (Labyrinth)
    Lanowen-8038