Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Midsummer Festival - Trade Summer Solstice Fragments for debut 6-set Talismans!

Name:  midsummer-festival-event-1200x676-en.jpg
Views: 1572
Size:  361.6 KB

Earn Summer Solstice Fragments in the Cosmos to trade for high value items!

From now until June 25th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges AND battle in any Cosmos world for a guaranteed bonus reward of Summer Solstice Fragments! The greater the difficulty, the more fragments you will earn!

See the full Fragment drop details below:

Name:  fragment_dropinfo_en.png
Views: 1853
Size:  6.5 KB

BONUS: Be sure to run all your Skull Quests during this event to gain even more awesome items! During the Midsummer Festival Event, Skull Quests will also be granting a bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include, Ironite, Gold, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

The Summer Solstice Fragments you earn in the Cosmos and from Event Challenges can be traded in the Event Store for limited time items including SINGULARITY TALISMANS, our latest 6-set talismans!

Singularity Talismans are blue Talismans with a 6 set effect. Equip them to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 35%. This set also grants Immunity to Passive Disable and Perfect Disable to all allies, and will Steal all Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, from a random enemy every turn.

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:
    3⭐ Singularity (Arcane) Talisman x1 (750 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 6 per event)
    Ironite x25 (100 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    Cosmic XP Shards x10 (100 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    Cosmic XP Runes x10 (150 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    Skill Shard x1 (150 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
    Legendary Soul x1 (500 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per event)

IMPORTANT: Summer Solstice Fragments can also be used to make Summer Solstice Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Summer Solstice Fragments. Converting these Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Summer Solstice Fragments until after this event is over.

Looking for another set of Singularity Talismans?

Singularity Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or as an in-app purchase. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Singularity Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.

OS
    iOS
    Still grining out the last virtual eddie frags.... More grind to come! At least this one will give a heap of $ while grinding too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Really need a way to auto-sell talismans which drop....... just sayin...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I havent run night city for awhile. Anyone have a fast team for NC madness with the new toons/talis? I still need to complete the virtual Eddie challenge.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I run Night City whenever there isn’t a need to run something else, it does cost a bit more to run it but the goodies it gives up are far more valuable. I run Alex, Charlotte and Alchemist/Ferryman or I would say almost any Eddie and support that can hold the Labyrinth and Viper sets. Lord of the flies is super fast and pays out more as it is the last round and only one round.

What is the Virtual Eddie challenge?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    NC madness team....

I really only run Words of Warning.. the penultimate battle in the level. While it is 3 battles, compared to Lord of the flies (the last battle) which is only 1 battle, it pays out at least 3k more gold per run. Minor perhaps if time is more important since LOF takes roughly 5-10 seconds and WoW takes 15-25 seconds. In addition, the app will NOT auto-run Lord of the flies here... "auto-replay has ended" after every single battle (maybe an iOS thing).

Gambler (Labyrinth/cosmic),
    A Hierophant (Warlord/Tomb)
    Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)

Occasionally I'll swap Raven Witch (Labyrinth) for the Hierophant.
    Or NotB Ed (Warlord/Sustaining/Cosmic/random) for Gambler.
    Really just AoE attackers and AoE buff removers help more than single hitters.

(I just tried Viral Ed rather than Gambler... he can do it, but it's very iffy. He only survives because of the sustaining talismans on Killer Prime)
    Last edited by Yup; 06-19-2019 at 03:53 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Night City and Madness Words of Warning is a must for me as well in this event. Gambler,Charlotte and Killer Prime, is a really fast team, and the goodies are way better than playing Lord of the Flies. I had reserved my last ironite to buy mega refills for this event. The featured set of singularities, will make a difference in the arena meta. Well, this is how I feel it will do, but we will have to wait and see. There is no chance someone should miss this set. I agree with Yup in finding a way to auto-sell talismans, there has been countless times when auto play ended because the inventory was full of them. Thanks Devs for making this set available to everyone, even though there will be a huge waste of resources and a lot of grinding. This month's events have been awesome, I have to admit (well,except the sacrifice one-and the previous month's also).
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    In the other thread it would seem that running powerslave is also a decent option. Less $, but in the end you will get more ironite drops, meaning less ironite used overall. So I guess depends on whether ironite or $ is more important for you....

I think Im actually leaning towards powerslave... Sitting on $13M atm with the last two sac-fests not really being worth dumping too much into and a heap of idols lately.

Edit: This even finally forced me to finish night city, so I did it... Still will have to go back through and finish out all the skulls I guess. But first grinding for new high power talismans!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Where is my free-talisman-set for name-copyright-violations^^
    I chose LotF (Madness). Took 3 SoT-Mega-Refills to get the 4 Talismans in around 3 hours on auto (Charly (viper) FFE (warlord+sustain) + KP (warlord+sustain)) and got more than enough gold and runes to upgrade and evolve all 6.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 06-19-2019 at 10:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    NC - Lord of the Flies - Madness - Auto
    Gambler - Charlotte - KP
    1 sec best record
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹