Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    1 sec best record
    Haha, let me guess, loaded a heap of negative buffs and gambler just dominates in 1 move?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Looking for another set of Singularity Talismans?

So I'm assuming if someone bought a set of these they would stack for a reduction of 70%

I don't buy talismans from the store, but I know some will... Could make for some long drawn out Arena Battles...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post

So I'm assuming if someone bought a set of these they would stack for a reduction of 70%

I don't buy talismans from the store, but I know some will... Could make for some long drawn out Arena Battles...
    Pretty sure it's multiplicative not additive - you would achieve damage immunity with 3 destiny sets and 1 fortune set if it were additive. So 2 singularity sets should equate to 57.75% damage reduction.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Haha, let me guess, loaded a heap of negative buffs and gambler just dominates in 1 move?
    Exactly Gringo
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post

Reductions do not stack. Only the highest one is considered. In the case of two sets/abilities reducing, only one will reflect so max is 35%
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    The slow, impossible, creep for cosmic evo materials is wearing my patience thin. One particular item starts stacking up.. but I get none of another item.

At this point I have several cosmics, over 40... but at least half (if not 2/3rds) are still at 1 star due to lack of materials.. and only one or two are at 3 star.. again due to lack of materials. I "get" long-range goals.. but it's a fine balance with "player frustration". For example.. I need Black Rain.. currently no event will provide Black Rain... and all catalyst souls seem to drop is Onyx and Ashes of ice. How about cosmic evo materials for Iron Coins???? Even just item one per month for 2000IC would be better than an endless pit of nothingness.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Interesting. I have gotten quite a few Black Rains...but only 2 Ashes of Ice. I need AoI to upgrade my cosmics. Currently I have no cosmics that need Black Rain. Seems we only get what we don't need...

OS
    iOS
    That's kind of what I figured.. and why there should be some way to purchase or acquire specific materials a player may need. Otherwise the "player progression" is VASTLY different for every player. But then.. I guess that's their "model" --- like dropping 200 Heroic souls in the chamber and getting 200 3 star characters.. and never the 5 star. Main difference is the effort to get the items which drop cosmic evo materials. It's not anywhere as easy as getting heroic souls. I mean 6-10 months to upgraded ONE cosmic talisman?? That seems extraordinary to me. And heaven forbid if you want to evolve more than one.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And heaven forbid if you want to evolve more than one.
    Well that's just lunacy! Right up there with expecting more playable content over more toons/talismans.

OS
    Android
    Another thing I dont understand. We keep earning or can purchase 5* cosmic runes. Where are the lower stars. It cost 170K to use 1 5* while 3 2* only cost 15K to upgrade from level 1 to 10
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around