Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    NC, ironite drop rate is almost zero. The choice is between NC gold/rewards or play powerslave/AMoLaD to earn ironite with lower gold payout.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    My gold is once again over 100M so I dont need to worry about that for a long time and I am not hitting sac events as hard because they have not been as good to go all in on recently. So Powerslave all the way for me so that I can also level up loads of allies to 99 (or close to that for the next evo/sac event....I accidently collected 12 Bomber Boys for a starter!) and the ironite is a bit better and you can always use ironite!

Not botherd much about other upgrade stuff as I am overflowing with them all.. I wont need skill shards for a very long time and recent events have boosted up SoW again so all is good in the land or resources at the moment.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    ...and again my skull quest challenges don't count correctly, just like in the last SQ event. I usually play all 9 in a row as soon as the last ones are open, too. But I have either 1, 2 or 3 clearances in the list. Strange! Hope it is the same bug as last time, only happening once and there won't be a problem to finish the challenges in time.
    Nobody else having this problem?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    ...and again my skull quest challenges don't count correctly, just like in the last SQ event. I usually play all 9 in a row as soon as the last ones are open, too. But I have either 1, 2 or 3 clearances in the list. Strange! Hope it is the same bug as last time, only happening once and there won't be a problem to finish the challenges in time.
    *raises hand* The event didn't give me credit for clearing the Gold & Souls Vault today.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Server reboot coming in 4 minutes! Hopefully this helps us!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Hands held to the sky!

OS
    iOS
    I have a strange bug - I have two stacks of the frags! One seems to be the correct one, the other is stuck at 150 and I cant seem to do anything with it Not sure if its cos I already used it and it just got 'stuck' or if I've just found a way to quarantine 150 frags... Anyone else had the same?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    What are some good characters to put these singularity talismans on ? I'm looking through the chars I have, and not many seem to have all-blue talisman slots.