Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This is the real muzzleloader. I remember several months ago I suggested such a talisman to disable passives, the comments were we had enough toons that currently could disable passive, no need for such a set as these.

My other suggestion was to have a talisman that could disable another talismans ability, either passively or active attacks to trigger the ability.

Since the power creep just keeps chugging along,, I see the need for the special dungeons to try and force older or weaker toons to be leveled and used. They should also restrict no 5 or 6 set talisman used in the special dungeons. That would make it a little more challenging.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The Prisoner is sacred... how many times has that single character been the cause of countless bugs..... Too much time in prison and you lose your mind... so maybe he's breaking things as expected. After all he is a criminal and not to be trusted.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Let me ask another question though: who are you going to take out of your team or what Talisman is getting the flick for Singularitys to be in your team?

There's the rub.. I have the set. but I'm not replacing Alchemy or Destiny sets for this set (and that's IF they worked).... so... yeah.. they go on some other toon capable of 6 magus talismans... some other toon I probably almost never use. SOL Ed maybe.. but Oracles work well on him... Field Marshall or Corrupt General Maybe.... M Valyrie... M Hellboy... None of which are really upper PvP strong. If the set cleansed PD/PPD and inflicted SOMETHING (like inflicted PD/PPD on emeries like a boomerang) along with the blocking.. then they'd be more useful. But the reality is It's RARELY actual PD/PPD that causes the loss of a match for me.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-20-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Let me ask another question though: who are you going to take out of your team or what Talisman is getting the flick for Singularitys to be in your team?
    Brother Rags - that was a tough call but I decided to put them on Madam and sacrifice Alchemy set. That being said I needed a cleanser so back the trusted Alchemist to set things right. I still needed a blocker because why have a protection from DP/PDP if you don’t have a blocker. That ment Ferryman was out as well.

Current team I have had the most success with after testing

Virus Eddie -Dominance/Serenity (this may change but it works ok) or
    Gambler - Radiant/Warlord
    Alchemist - Angel/Immortality
    Set - Labyrinth/Cosmic
    Madam - Singularity

I ran into my first opponents with Singularity as well. They had them on Madam and another team had them on Aset. I could not inflict passive disable on either team with Virus Eddie passive nor with Gambler’s Wild Card ability.

Also the wording for the set specifically says “Grants immunity to Disable Passive and Perfect Disable for all allies” so it is supposed to protect the wearer.

Yup- actually passive disable is the main reason I lose battles. It stops Ferryman cold, wrecks Alexander’s protection, and bypasses all blockers.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-20-2019 at 09:48 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Alexander is immune to PD after the first turn. It can only be inflicted on Alexander (by the Prisoner) at the start of the battle after that.. it's a "negative effect" and he's immune to it. Seems to me Immunity talismans on Alex Ed is abetter configuration than the Singularity talismans on some other toon.

And I don't use Ferryman.. but yeah.. PD is really the ONLy way to defeat him effectively. (well, that and Fear buffs)
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    “All allies” are just that allies so I still suspect it may not protect the wearer but I don’t want to argue about it, it will sort itself out with time and experimenting.
    I am so glad I saved up my frontier coins for Ferryman, your right about the Defensive team with him, but I like having him in my Attacking side. I still cannot possibly compete with most of the top 100, 90% use gambler, Charlotte, Prisoner, KP or Madam.
    But that’s the game I’m not complaining terribly just having a hard time without key characters...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

“All allies” are just that allies so I still suspect it may not protect the wearer but I don’t want to argue about it, it will sort itself out with time and experimenting.
    I am so glad I saved up my frontier coins for Ferryman, your right about the Defensive team with him, but I like having him in my Attacking side. I still cannot possibly compete with most of the top 100, 90% use gambler, Charlotte, Prisoner, KP or Madam.
    But that’s the game I’m not complaining terribly just having a hard time without key characters...
    “to all allies” includes the wearer as well...unless bugged. i can assure you of that. no time or experimenting needed.

OS
    Android
    I forget what it is, but there is a specific wording they use when the effect DOES NOT apply to the wearer (or in the case of a passive, the owner of the passive).. as others have said, "to all allies" definitely includes the wearer (when not bugged)

Also, regarding Alex and passive disable. That is definitely a bug as well. His passive even states that it can be overwritten by passive disable, so even though PD is a negative effect, it isn't supposed to apply to PD. I remember having a miserable time killing Alex with Dominance talisman because I first had to apply a PD and then a heal Block and I couldn't ever get the PD to stick. It does eventually happen though at some extremely small % chance.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    It does eventually happen though at some extremely small % chance.
    It only happens at the start of the battle with Prisoner/The Killer present only. Of course even if it cleansed it still has a latent effect for a round or two. The more I test the more it seems the talismans do not protect against the first round as Prisoner Passive still overrides all other effects including the Singularity set. I also tested using Warrior Derby Demon and she was unable to inflict PD on any of the team protected by Singularity.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I forget what it is, but there is a specific wording they use when the effect DOES NOT apply to the wearer (or in the case of a passive, the owner of the passive).. as others have said, "to all allies" definitely includes the wearer (when not bugged)

Also, regarding Alex and passive disable. That is definitely a bug as well. His passive even states that it can be overwritten by passive disable, so even though PD is a negative effect, it isn't supposed to apply to PD. I remember having a miserable time killing Alex with Dominance talisman because I first had to apply a PD and then a heal Block and I couldn't ever get the PD to stick. It does eventually happen though at some extremely small % chance.
    Example for wording from assassin Banshee (although I am sure it was written differently in the past):
    "Grant your allies a 35% chance to avoid damage when they are attacked."

About Alex: I have never seen him getting debuffs in PVP, also not PD/PPD, but I am talking about non-Prisoner PD, as I just don't use this bugged char in PVP (and I don't use Alex either). Only in Dungeons where special rules seem to be applied my Alex got debuffs applied and also enemy Alex, as he was not seen as a Boss there (2 or 3 dungeons ago I think).

I think the new set would not be necessary, if Prisoner and Charlotte's passive would work as intended. Same holds true for all the other bugged Talisman sets.
    Last edited by Blade; 06-21-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020