Threaded View

OS
    iOS

What I don't "get" about the daily/weekly dungeons....

If you can run "madness", I see no reason to run the "normal" or "hard' difficulties OTHER THAN the SOT cost.

So run madness 3 times at 30SOT each you've basically used 4hrs of SOT building (and only 3 trooper badges)..... So go away for 4 hrs until you have more SOT or spend ironite for a refill.

The rewards aren't "stunning". Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to get stuff which varies from the standard cosmos rewards. But it's not like the daily/weekly dungeons are dropping super rare items. Or are they supposed to be dropping super rare items? (I can't check rewards because I don't have one active at the moment) I typically get some gold, a precious soul, maybe some frags and on the off chance a Skill Shard or a few Frontier coins. But.. most of that I get from skull quests for 1/3 the SOT cost or Sat15 for 0 SOT.

So.. where's the player benefit to spending so much SOT? Am I simply missing it?
    Last edited by Yup; 06-20-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..