Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Rites of Passage - Battle for Grail and Penance Talismans!

Earn Renewal Fragments to trade for valuable rewards, including Grail and Penance Talismans!

From now until June 29th at 5 PM PT, complete repeatable Event Challenges to earn rewards including Gold, Precious Soul Fragments, and Renewal Fragments!

Use Renewal Fragments in the Event Store to purchase Grail and Penance Talismans!

Grail Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for a 50% chance to cleanse negative effects when you take damage!

Penance Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 enemies for 2 turns every turn!

IMPORTANT: Renewal Fragments can also be used to make Renewal Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Renewal Fragments. Converting Renewal Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Renewal Fragments until after this event is over.

Finally, we have a couple additional deals on offer for the duration of this event!
    • Want another set of Grail, and Penance Talismans? We’re offering both of these sets as one time only purchases.
    • Get a guaranteed 5⭐ character! Pick up the Mythical Soul Pack to receive a Mythical Soul, Skill Shards, Ironite, 1500 Frontier Coins and MORE!

---

Edit: June 22nd 10:45pm PT

Hello Troopers!

We've made some updates to the Rites of Passage Event. The first is we reduced the total requirements for the Frontier Coin event objective from 6000 to 600 to make this objective feasible for more players. Secondly, we've replaced one challenge that was not tracking properly related to playing Gauntlet events. This has now been changed to "Sacrifice a total of 9,000 Essence (Repeatable 10 times)".
    Last edited by Leviathan; 06-23-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Details on updated challenges

OS
    Android
    What exactly do you mean by"repeatable"? I spent 1 million gold on talisman leveling and only got credit for one 100k gold spending challenge.

EDIT: Whoops, I missed the 10/10 indicator thing. All good here.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 06-23-2019 at 10:11 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet wins are not counted for me :/ I cleared level S (8wins) and my count is still at 0/4
    Dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Gauntlet wins are not counted for me :/ I cleared level S (8wins) and my count is still at 0/4
    Dje-8079
    Same here. Not counting Gauntlet wins.

OS
    Android
    Could it be that you are completing 5 wins at a time and the counter resets to 0?
    I can’t test mine on gauntlet I have already got as high as I can and won’t waste the IC on another battle.
    But all the other counters are operating fine... just saying...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Could it be that you are completing 5 wins at a time and the counter resets to 0?
    I can’t test mine on gauntlet I have already got as high as I can and won’t waste the IC on another battle.
    But all the other counters are operating fine... just saying...
    My count is still 0/4 after completing grade C.

Froggies strike again...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Seriously they want us to spend 6000 FC for some fragments. Ridiculous

OS
    Android
    I too am getting no Gauntlet Battle credits and trooper badge spending is not calculating correctly either... typical...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    This is the spending event that I kept saying to save for. I just bought my angel. The game has definetly became a management of resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Hello Troopers!

We've made some updates to the Rites of Passage Event. The first is we reduced the total requirements for the Frontier Coin event objective from 6000 to 600 to make this objective feasible for more players. Secondly, we've replaced one challenge that was not tracking properly related to playing Gauntlet events. This has now been changed to "Sacrifice a total of 9,000 Essence (Repeatable 10 times)".