Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Crimean Soldier

Name:  Sentinel-Crimean-Soldier-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1995
Size:  316.9 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until July 11th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Sentinel Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Sentinel Crimean Soldier!

The Sentinel Crimean Soldier joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This single target damage dealer can remove Immunity and inflict Perfect Disable on his enemy. He is also able to passively grant himself Perfect Hit, and grant Immunity to Burns to all his allies!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Sentinel Crimean Soldier Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Sentinel Crimean Soldier Fragments for additional rewards in the Event Store!

250 Sentinel Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 375 Sentinel Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments will get you a Gate Talisman in the subtype of your choice!

Gate Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant Immunity to Magic Damage. This Talisman set will also transform Negative Effects on your character into a Random Beneficial Effect! Gate Talismans also permanently Increase the MAX HP of all allies by 2% whenever you take damage!

You'll also be able to trade in extra Common Souls for Skill Shards! See the Event Store for full details!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!
    • As part of our 3rd Anniversary bonuses, all Lord of Light Dungeons will also drop 2x the regular amount of Evo and XP Shards!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Sentinel Crimean Soldier:

• Get a FREE 10 Sentinel Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Sentinel Crimean Soldier!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Sentinel Crimean Soldier, including Angel Talismans, as well as debut Blight Talismans!

Blight Talismans are green Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them for a 25% Chance to inflict a Random Negative Effect on enemies when you take damage. Blight Talismans will prevent the wearer from using Power and Fury Skills. This makes them an ideal set for equipping to characters while running challenges that require you use only Basic Skills.

Angel Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Cleanse yourself and Heal all allies for 5% of their Max HP every turn!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Sentinel Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    Props for the common soul spending in the store... much appreciated. It would be nice to have something like this for ALL LOL events where hundreds or thousands of common souls are gathered.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Props for the common soul spending in the store... much appreciated. It would be nice to have something like this for ALL LOL events where hundreds or thousands of common souls are gathered.
    Agreed! It's a nice touch!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Hey Nodding Frog,
    Can you make the Assassin Krampus available in the store again, too.
    I know people wanted you to put the Gunner version back, and you did, but then you took away the Assassin version.
    I actually wanted the change, please put both so everyone is satisfied.
    To make stuff available and then take it away immediately, isn't right.
    Also, where is the Trooper Dungeon key. What's going on, you guys are confusing everyone.
    Like the never ending wave of events isn't confusing enough.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Is there better odds of frags dropping at higher levels?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Is there better odds of frags dropping at higher levels?
    Never very sure but I think there is a better chance the higher you go - that always seems to be the way to go if you can. Early on in the game I had to auto farm so I would auto farm as high as I could in LOL. Nowadays that is not an issue for me due my roster but just go the highest you can as that usually provides more addition a loot though not sure that it gives you always more frags for the character - there has been sveral threads looking at drop rates and it seems to vary a bit.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The higher the level in any aspect of the game give better rewards per SoT. The actual drop rate may not be any better, but you get more frags per SoT. Some reasons for not battling at the higher level would be you cant consistently win the battles, time restraints especially on the dungeon events, or you only need the rewards for a number of wins.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So with these Gate Talismans...
    Arcane HP/Magic/MR
    Power HP/Magic/DEF
    Sorcery HP/Magic/DEF/MR.
    Is there really a bid difference between MR & Def? Isn't MR just a specific Defense against Magic only and DEF is a DEF against all types of damage?
    Is there any preferred one over the other? Don't know which one to get.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    God damn it..,

Am i the only one who ist total fucked up with these Event over Event crap, with new Characters and Talis all the time?
    Especially if there is another Event going on..,

I would love to make a survey about this state of this Fulltime Job "Game" but i don't know how i could make a survey here..,
    i am going next week to a festival and i already know, i will miss so much fucking things..,

The same for the last Event.., there are no alternative Ways to get these fucking fragments to buy ONE Character in the store.., if someone can't pass only one fucking goal he is fucked..,
    The same for this crap 500 Frontier Coins use.., they are sooooo rare.., and now we are forced to waste 500 for something just to get one character..,

And btw. the 10 Anniversary Souls i used.., only 4* and 3* Crap..,

IT IS TOO MUCH!!!
    Maybe i'm the only one, because i don't have fun anymore since months with playing this "game" 24/7...
    My only thought day by day is: "Oh i need to start this damn app because i have to work for goals for rewards i can't use because i need the next day to work more on other achievements.., oh do i have a real life? Nooooo, i only live for NF crap of 24/7 Game" lmao xxxD

Really i'm just hoarding and collect all the new Characters and Talisman but i don't have time or just fucking motivation, to manage all of this, because there are just Events with new ones..,

mmh.., sorry but i needed to say this.., yeah i know i'm bit ragy.
    We need a survey..,

But yeah.., the only good thing in this Event is that we can buy Skill Shards with all this hoarded common souls.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-09-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    My survey is: why play the game if you hate it so much and do so much complaining?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around