Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    PvP hasn't been "fun" for months. The AI boosts are simply ridiculous and NOTHING can be planned or strategized. It is a complete crap shoot above a certain level (about 50). My full powered, full relic teams get handed their assed by a team with half the relics. I fight again and wipe them out with literally 2 hits. Makes no sense. Lower levels seem to be more predictable.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    while we are on the subject of things that arent properly announced....
    They are selling all 3 types of Frontier talisman sets in the event tab of the store right now for 50 FFE frags each (250 frags per set) 1 set limit of each type. This is not announced ANYWHERE. I just used my frags to convert to a duplicate FFE for sacrifice when the next event rolls around. I had the soul just sitting in inventory. Luckily, I decided to do a support ticket to see if I could get the frags back and they not only did return the frags and remove the soul, but they responded within 12 hours of my ticket.

I was able to buy missing talisman to fill out some partial sets i had and pick up a set of Mystical, which I dont think were available before now.

In case anyone else had not noticed!

OS
    iOS
    I just got my second a week or two ago so had it for a while which is a shame as could have done with these - I can get a few for sure and hopefully they stay there for a while so I can get a full third/fourth set.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah what's your point?? I saw Leviathan's comment and responded.

Just sort of looks like you want to be a dick for some reason.
    Because a post requires at least 10 characters I posted 10 dots. Your post seemed like a question, thus I referenced Leviathan's post.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    They are selling all 3 types of Frontier talisman sets in the event tab of the store right now for 50 FFE frags each (250 frags per set) 1 set limit of each type. This is not announced ANYWHERE. I just used my frags to convert to a duplicate FFE for sacrifice when the next event rolls around. I had the soul just sitting in inventory. Luckily, I decided to do a support ticket to see if I could get the frags back and they not only did return the frags and remove the soul, but they responded within 12 hours of my ticket.

I was able to buy missing talisman to fill out some partial sets i had and pick up a set of Mystical, which I dont think were available before now.

Thanks for the heads up, they didn't even take an hour to exchange it.

OS
    Android
    Big "THANKS" to Andy at Support. Took care of both my problems (Heroics & FC Challenge) today.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

I have a set of Overwhelming already and have a incomplete set of ward (currently have 3 of them) I would like to finish the set but I am at 830/1000 for frags on my 1st FFE. Do I complete my 2nd set and delay the arrival of FFE for another month or just wait?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Ffe is worth way more to me than frontier tals

OS
    iOS
    ^ What Wipp said. Especially as you already have one set. The worst that happens is that you have to move them around a bit.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    FFE frags vs. Frontier Talismans:
    And what would you advice to me? I have only 265 FFE frags total so far (no FFE claimed yet). But I am tempted by these Mystical Frontier talismans (I would be able to purchase the whole set). But then - I will be pretty much back to point zero in terms of collecting FFE frags.

What would you advice? Talismans or gathering the frags for the first FFE?

I usually reach only rank 1500+ in Arena (to get those 5 Eternity frags) and level A in Gauntlet.

Thanks a lot.