Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I wondered where the Gauntlet rewards went.. I swore I saw them before the rollover (and was at the end of my run so I wasn't going to get any of those). And yeah. 6000 FC was a "ha.. they must be kidding" moment.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I wondered where the Gauntlet rewards went.. I swore I saw them before the rollover (and was at the end of my run so I wasn't going to get any of those). And yeah. 6000 FC was a "ha.. they must be kidding" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers!

We've made some updates to the Rites of Passage Event. The first is we reduced the total requirements for the Frontier Coin event objective from 6000 to 600 to make this objective feasible for more players. Secondly, we've replaced one challenge that was not tracking properly related to playing Gauntlet events. This has now been changed to "Sacrifice a total of 9,000 Essence (Repeatable 10 times)".
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Event roll outs over recent weeks and months have been the worst I have seen for issues and foul ups.I wonder what on earth is going on in the NF offices as there has been a notable dip in events working as they should. I think we need to all just nto hit events for the first few hours or somthing as they jsut always seem to be broken or wrong in some way.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Most event challenges events are not repeatable anymore. At least for me.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    You only get 10 repeats then it locks you out of rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    & You don't need to do all events to get the both sets
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    The wording of this event was not clear. Nowhere in the event description did I see that the repeatable tasks were limited to only 10. I set up a huge overnight run and woke up a lot irritated when I finally figured out I had wasted a bunch of ironite because I didn't see the restriction on "repeatable".
    As I get older my eyes get worse and I tend to read the event descriptions on my computer to know what I need to do because sometimes the game text on my phone is so small it's just hard to read. On the events page the word repeatable is in parentheses, all caps, white, and bold. the 0/10 is off to the side, looks grey, not bold, and I didn't even notice it until I was searching for why the hell my all night auto run didn't generate more of the resource I was chasing.
    (REPEATABLE 10X) might have been clearer and saved a few people some frustration.
    (REPEATABLE) SPACESPACESPACESPACE 0/10 just wasn't clear.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Yeah what's your point?? I saw Leviathan's comment and responded.

Just sort of looks like you want to be a dick for some reason.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As this event also has Arena battles as challenge, I post this here about the recent bugs instead of opening a new thread (also these bugs aren't really new):

I've had a lot of Arena fights in the last two days and I have to say that Arena is almost without any fun at the moment.
    It's not just the stupid Singulary Talisman. This set leads to endless long fights and mostly a draw. A counter against Viper was welcome, but this set is unbalanced. Question: what is the counter against it? Bug-using? I reject that. And if you could really use the effect, it doesn't work (invisible PD by Prisoner still takes place).
    This leads directly to the countless bugs: Almost all "current" characters (especially their passives) and Talis sets (or their interaction) are affected. Especially Prisoner/Killer (partly Gambler) and their effect on Charlotte and Madam. In addition: Labyrinth, banner and partly Greed and Warlord (healing before the beginning of the fight?). Freeze and Stun can appear suddenly after an attack from nowhere (no shields involved, at least not visible).
    On top of that comes the possibly amplified AI boost. It is simply unbelievable when the opponent gets 4 extra turns through the warlord set in a row (!), while as a player you can almost wait in vain for a single extra turn. The same applies to the damage avoidance with e.g. labyrinth.
    Not that it's all new, but it should be mentioned again.
    I know, meta comes and goes. But the bugs seem to stay! Almost every new release makes the problems even worse!
    Please devs, take the time to clean up the code and solve some basic problems! Thanks a lot!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Thanks! Mystery solved.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan