Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers!

We've made some updates to the Rites of Passage Event. The first is we reduced the total requirements for the Frontier Coin event objective from 6000 to 600 to make this objective feasible for more players. Secondly, we've replaced one challenge that was not tracking properly related to playing Gauntlet events. This has now been changed to "Sacrifice a total of 9,000 Essence (Repeatable 10 times)".
    So I take it actually fixing the objective was too hard or do you just want us to pay for one of the sets? With the gauntlet reset tomorrow that would have been achievable for most players. Sacrificing 90000 essence isn't especially so soon after a sacrifice event.

But hey, maybe your banking on how much people disliked that sacrifice event and that they still have some toons left to sac or souls (plus the coins) to open.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    finished sacrefice 10/10 only because ironite rewards...others are boring...

OS
    Android
    There is another Sacrifice event coming right? I wait because I'm short to full vortex.

OS
    Android
    Hello Troopers!

We've made some updates to the Rites of Passage Event. The first is we reduced the total requirements for the Frontier Coin event objective from 6000 to 600 to make this objective feasible for more players. Secondly, we've replaced one challenge that was not tracking properly related to playing Gauntlet events. This has now been changed to "Sacrifice a total of 9,000 Essence (Repeatable 10 times)".
    Thanks for changing the amount of FC required.

Talking for my self I DO have 6000 FC but was not going to spend them just for one set of talismans.

Either way I will be missing irons coins so will choose which challenge to complete and get one set of talismans only.

OS
    Android
    Hello Troopers!

Leviathan,
    I spent 650 FC last night BEFORE the requirement change. Why didn't it track correctly?

Name:  20190623_085846.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  149.5 KB
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    There is another Sacrifice event coming right? I wait because I'm short to full vortex.
    not in June, I think? The "June Events" page shows "Champion's Atonement" as the sacrifice event, and we've already had that.

Hello Troopers!

I had spent 3600 FC and it only counted for (1) spend 60 frontier coins. Additionally, I completed a tier VI sac to complete the previous challenge, but now am seeing I have only completed 1/10 of "sac 9k essence"

Clearly this is not an intended interaction.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I had spent 3600 FC and it only counted for (1) spend 60 frontier coins. Additionally, I completed a tier VI sac to complete the previous challenge, but now am seeing I have only completed 1/10 of "sac 9k essence"

Clearly this is not an intended interaction.
    I hope NF eventually realizes that no event is better than a bugged event. Not only would a break from events be good for us players it seems like it would be good for the dev and QA teams.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Agreed! Slow it down you guys! Too much content means too many bugs... Give us some breathing room...

Yeah... I spent trooper badges for SS and got nothing other than the shards... Bugged...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...