Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legacy of the Beast Tour Atlanta - 20 July 2019

Anyone want to go to the show on July 20th in Atlanta? I have an extra ticket. None of my friends down here are Maiden fans and my wife made me buy 2 tickets because apparently going to a concert by yourself is sad... lol... It goes without saying that she's never been to a Maiden concert so she doesn't understand that going to this concert you are never really without friends. So I have an extra ticket with really decent seats.

Seats are are 205 MM Seats 15 and 16 so you can look them up and see where they are. I bought them back in November when they went on Pre-sale to FC members. I paid over 200 for the pair but if you want to go it'll just be 100. If nobody wants to go I suppose I'll just have a seat to hold me beers... :-)

Let me know if anyone is interested rocking out beside me...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Someone else is going to be very lucky from your generosity. Unfortunately married with children and m-f work has successfully prevented me from remaining free to party and see maiden. I live close enough driving distance to you, want DESPERATELY to pound brew and rock out but alas my circumstances limit my party-cipation to playing this game!

Drink one for me PLEEZE!

OS
    iOS
    Can we get an F for this man

Lol... No worries... I figured I'd give it a shot. The people in this forum are awesome so I wasn't sure how many might actually be from the Atlanta area. I think if push comes to shove and I'm left with an extra ticket my wife will end up going. It's just not her scene so I'd rather go with someone who will actually enjoy the show. I had one of my band mates from back in the 80s trying to get down here for the show, but his work schedule is going to create a problem. So hard to find guys that are into Maiden down here in the South. I moved here back in 2000 and I can count on one hand the people I've met that are into them. I don't understand it, but it is what it is.

Up the Irons!!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Luckily, I married a woman with good musical taste. She’s a fan also. We get back from a two week trip to Ireland in September to celebrate our twentieth, then the next weekend we’re driving to Dallas for Maiden since they skipped KC this tour.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Hi Sidney. I'm about 2 and half hours away. I'm already planning on going to Charlotte and Nashville but I guess I could throw one more in for the hell of it.

OS
    Android
    Good luck to you Sidney. I will enjoy this tour with my wife on Rock in Rio, next October. Maiden is the head band. They will play after Anthrax, Hellowenn, Sepultura, Slayer and Scorpions. 🤘🏻

Thanks Everybody!!

I got a PM from legacy_of_not and he lives in the area and is looking to buy the other ticket. I'll let you know if for some reason he isn't still interested.

Saigrim and LeoLagarto!!! You are indeed very lucky men!!! My wife has so many other redeeming qualities, however her love of my music isn't one of them... lol

Chaosego888 I'll let you know what I hear back from legacy_of_not and if he's can't go, I'll let you know. I'm Jealous you are getting to see multiple shows. I actually thought of flying up to Pittsburgh for that show, but I have see what my work schedule is going to look like that week. You are a lucky man too!! :-)

Up the Irons!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Glad you found someone to take it man. I have friends that are going to the Charlotte and Atlanta shows so I may just get a lawn ticket for those. I bought the tickets for Nashville because they were only $121 for an open floor event and I really wan't to experience Maiden on the rail. I hope your schedule works out and you can make the Pittsburgh show.

The countdown to the show starts! Heading out in a about an hour... Spending some quality time in downtown Atlanta and then off to the show. Can't wait!!! I'll post some pictures later.

UP THE IRONS!!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player