Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    The countdown to the show starts! Heading out in a about an hour... Spending some quality time in downtown Atlanta and then off to the show. Can't wait!!! I'll post some pictures later.

UP THE IRONS!!!!
    Enjoy the show man! Post some pics afterwards!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I'm off to see them in Boston on the 2nd of August. It will be the third time I see them (I'm going to age myself here) my first show I saw them at was Montreal, QC for the World Slavery tour in '84 I think. Got out of the concert scene until my son wanted to see them, so we went to the Book of Souls show in Boston a couple of years ago. Man I can't believe how much fun I had it was like being a teenager all over again! BTW the World Slavery show remains the best concert I have ever been to, Iron Maiden puts on the best shows by far!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMcKrueger View Post
    I'm off to see them in Boston on the 2nd of August.
    I hope you're going on the 1st of August 'cause that's when the show at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA is. See you there! I'll be tailgating with friends before the show.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I'm always disappointed everytime I read the new tour setlist and I never read at least one of these :

Dune - To Tame A Land
    Flash Of The Blade
    Alexander The Great
    The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner
    Deja-Vu

What the fuck, why, why, WHY ????
    I bet they will beat all the sold out records if only they will play one of these songs !!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041

Ok... I still need to post some photos. I didn't take as many as I wanted to because I was enjoying the show too much and forgot to take my phone out.

However I saw that someone went to the show in Florida on the 18th and recorded the entire show. Spoiler alert if you don't want to see the stage show before you go to the concert.

Best concert I've ever been to. They were amazing and the stage show was unbelievable!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwQz...ie89LRqDcZ019Y
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Oops had the wrong date, lol! I'm going to the show on the 1st of course! I will definitely be tailgating with my brother before the show, Maiden shows are the best, hopefully Bruce doesn't have mike issues like he did there on the Book of Souls show. He had fun with it as they always do though....