Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Space Talismans!

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Space Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our third Special Tour starts now and will run until July 21st, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our latest 6-set talisman - SPACE TALISMANS.

Space Talismans are yellow talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to grant Vanish to self every turn at the start of your turn. These talismans also grant a 35% Chance to Heal and Remove Negative Effects from each ally every turn. They also give Physical, Magic, and True Damage invulnerability for 2 turns to any ally that falls below 30% HP.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Name:  DpHywjw.jpg
Views: 1901
Size:  213.5 KB

Can we maybe not have teams like this on AAA ? This is unbeatable. Whatever you bring cant have immunity thanks to gambler. That means your blocker will get bypassed thanks to prisoner. Gambler will one shoot anything you bring. I'm also fairly certain I'm not going to win the coin toss here. I'm not aware of any combo that could stand a chance against this. The only thing that might have worked would have been singularity, but since they didn't work properly they have been nerfed because prisoner can't be fixed for some reason.
    There is a difference in making something hard, and making something impossible. Please make the gauntlet at least possible to beat.

/e: I haven't tried to beat this team, cause why waste sot - so I don't know what they're going to be using. But probably lab on ferryman, primordial on prisoner, warlord/banner on gambler and some cheat on icarus like alchemy or viper.
    Last edited by Liu; 06-24-2019 at 11:06 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    i didn't try yet, but i've done a simulation at arena's defense test.
    Use this team:
    Beast Eddie (labyrint)
    Raven Witch (eclipse)
    The Beast (labyrinth)
    Musashi (singularity)

Beast Eddie can apply passive disable, The Beast applies burns, Musashi clear allies with his power move.

Not sure about the witch and the talisman set on Musashi.

It is realy impossible to be prepared when the enemie can wear everything.

OS
    Android
    kind of pissed off that this announcement doesnt mention anything about purchasing frontier talisman in the store for FFE frags. I just converted my frags to a soul for no real reason except to have for sacrifice later. Im going to put in a ticket and see if they can undo the conversion, but Im not holding my breath.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    i didn't try yet, but i've done a simulation at arena's defense test.
    Use this team:
    Beast Eddie (labyrint)
    Raven Witch (eclipse)
    The Beast (labyrinth)
    Musashi (singularity)

Beast Eddie can apply passive disable, The Beast applies burns, Musashi clear allies with his power move.

Not sure about the witch and the talisman set on Musashi.

It is realy impossible to be prepared when the enemie can wear everything.
    Thanks for the suggestion, however I can't emulate this team. I haven't got the beast and I've already used beast eddie in a prior fight. This is the only battle left on AAA (haven't entered yet). Based on what the other teams were equipped with my bet from above seems about right. My options left are:
    gambler and several useless eddies (eternity, rainmaker, storm, vhe)
    astra (figured I'll need her for doom protection), banshee, cotd, wickerdeer, mayan, musashi, nutcracker, pyro, witch, set, derby demon.

I was thinking gambler, witch, set, astra. But then, I'm pretty sure I'll get one shot by gambler. I think bringing singularity will only result in the gambler becoming even more of a pain.

Even if we knew what they are wearing we can't properly test in arena def - dev teams don't adhere to talisman slot restrictions and they can use pretty much any cosmic that could exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    kind of pissed off that this announcement doesnt mention anything about purchasing frontier talisman in the store for FFE frags. I just converted my frags to a soul for no real reason except to have for sacrifice later. Im going to put in a ticket and see if they can undo the conversion, but Im not holding my breath.
    Haha me too .. claimed FFE this morning. But I don't find the set particularly intriguing.
    Last edited by Liu; 06-24-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    Liu-5868

OS
    iOS
    Id send in a scout team in this case.... You never know, sometimes the teams will randomly have easier talismans! Gambler isnt so bad if you can avoid the negative buffs (thats why I hate playing those alex teams when Im rolling the gambler). So maybe a load-out with a heap of immunity talis?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I hate seeing Ferryman in AAA. Your options are SO limited. Sometimes he shows up in AA too, which is arguably worse since that's an ordered series of battles and you might have already used the best characters to deal with him. It's like you have to plan the whole thing around that asshole.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I hate seeing Ferryman in AAA. Your options are SO limited. Sometimes he shows up in AA too, which is arguably worse since that's an ordered series of battles and you might have already used the best characters to deal with him. It's like you have to plan the whole thing around that asshole.
    Haha yeah ... I met one on AA who almost, and quite literally, spelled doom for me when my first team lost ... He should not be allowed to appear before S ...
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, however I can't emulate this team. I haven't got the beast and I've already used beast eddie in a prior fight. This is the only battle left on AAA (haven't entered yet). Based on what the other teams were equipped with my bet from above seems about right. My options left are:
    gambler and several useless eddies (eternity, rainmaker, storm, vhe)
    astra (figured I'll need her for doom protection), banshee, cotd, wickerdeer, mayan, musashi, nutcracker, pyro, witch, set, derby demon.

I was thinking gambler, witch, set, astra. But then, I'm pretty sure I'll get one shot by gambler. I think bringing singularity will only result in the gambler becoming even more of a pain.

Even if we knew what they are wearing we can't properly test in arena def - dev teams don't adhere to talisman slot restrictions and they can use pretty much any cosmic that could exist.

I used gambler (labyrinth)
    desert sniper (venom)
    Witch (trap/warlord/sustaining)
    Hierophant (eternity)

The enemy team had eternity on Ferryman, not labyrinth on Gambler (but I don't remember what), primordials on Prisoner and avenger on Icarus.

Tbf I went first, but it wasn't that hard. The hierophant died easily but the rest of the team held on.