Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Viral Frontier (Frontier Key) - Debut of Virus Eddie

Name:  Viral-Frontier-Interstitials_960x541_EN.jpg
Views: 3503
Size:  240.0 KB

Infect and dominate! Virus Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut.

Virus Eddie is a 3* Warrior that deals additional true damage for each negative effect on the enemy. This multi-target damager can inflict HP Drain on enemies for 2 turns, revive an ally with full HP, and give HP Regen to all allies. He also passively removes one beneficial effect from all enemies and inflicts Passive Disable on a random enemy for 2 turns every time he takes damage.

From now until June 21st, 5 PM PT, claim new Frontier Keys and unlock the Viral Frontier Dungeon! This Dungeon comes with its own unique storyline (viewable the first time you complete Normal difficulty), and let’s you work towards a GUARANTEED Virus Eddie!

Even if you are unable to secure enough character fragments to earn this character during the event, the Viral Frontier Dungeon will be available again in the future. That means you’ll be able to keep collecting Virus Eddie fragments at a later date, so be sure to hold on to everything you earn!

How to earn Virus Eddie Fragments!

Name:  Viral-Frontier-Interstitials-Gates-of-Dawn-Store_960x541_EN.jpg
Views: 3235
Size:  203.8 KB

Step 1: Complete Event Challenges in Brave New World.

Battle in Brave New World, and apply positive effects to your team to complete Viral Frontier Event Challenges! These challenges will grant a variety of rewards, including Viral Frontier Fragments, Talisman Soul Fragments and Cosmic Evo Runes!

You can earn up to 1000 Viral Frontier Fragments from Event Challenges.

Step 2: TRADE Viral Frontier Fragments for Viral Frontier Keys in Store!

Head to the Event Store and trade in the Viral Frontier Fragments you’ve earned for Viral Frontier Keys!

50 Viral Frontier Fragments = 1 Key

You have the chance to gain up to 20 Keys total during this event.

As soon as you claim your Key from the Event Store, the Viral Frontier Dungeon will unlock in the Time Rift!

IMPORTANT: Purchasing another Viral Frontier Key while there is already a Viral Frontier Dungeon open will reset both the dungeon’s countdown timer AND play attempts (i.e. Obtaining another Viral Frontier Key when there are 6 hours, and 4 playthroughs remaining in the Viral Frontier Dungeon will reset the timer to 16 hours, and 15 playthroughs).

Step 3: BATTLE in the Viral Frontier Dungeon to EARN Virus Eddie Fragments

Head to the Time Rift and battle in the Viral Frontier Dungeon! Once it is unlocked, this Dungeon will be open for 16 hours total, and can be played through 15 times during that period. The Dungeon will close again once the 15 playthroughs are completed, or when the 16 hour limit is reached (whichever occurs first).

The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will receive set rewards including Frontier Coins and unique Cosmic Evo Materials like, Starlight and Black Rain. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Virus Eddie Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Ironite.

750 Virus Eddie Fragments = 1 Guaranteed Virus Eddie

See full Virus Eddie character details in his forum post!

**Important: Virus Eddie is not currently available in any other Souls.

Tips for Completing Brave New World Challenges!

Check out this blog full of designer tips on how to clear the Brave New World Dungeons: https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/conquer...-running-tips/
    These event challenges require a number of beneficial effects. Help out your Troopers by setting any of these characters as your Champion:
    • Shaman Eddie (Attack Up and Magic Up)
    • Sentinel Derby Demon (Attack Up and Magic Up)
    • Sentinel Soulless Demon (Defense Up and MR Up)
    • Pyro Soldier Warrior (Defense Up and MR Up)
    • Bass Eddie (Magic Up and Echo )
    • Lady Azov (Echo )
    • Gunner Corrupt Rescuer (Titan Shield)

Short on Virus Eddie Fragments?

• Get the Fragment Mega Pack and receive 175 Virus Eddie Soul Fragments! This Pack also contains Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 06-16-2019 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Event is live once again!

OS
    Android
    Can we open and play the virus dungeon whenever we use the key or is it only available during this event? With all the grinding required for this I am wondering where I am going to get the time to play yet another dungeon?

Oh and does Perfect Titan Shield count towards Titan Shield Challenge I wonder? I am thinking of Virtual XI Eddie's basic would help get through that one nicely. I am going to assume though that no it doesn't...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-16-2019 at 02:11 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I shit you all not I had a dream a few months back of an Eddie who looked exactly like this one.

OS
    Android
    There's not much grinding for this event. Green pyro and wickerman can take care of attack up, magic up, mr up and def up with there passive. If you use a titan shield talisman set on 1 toon for each of 100 battles, that's taken care of.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This team will get you everything you need.

Wickerman
    Sentinel Pyro Soldier
    Sentinel Maclo Bot

Bass Eddie will give you Echo but you gotta manual that stuff.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 06-16-2019 at 03:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    I'm going to try Allied General, S. Pyro for all the up stuff and W. Pharaoh Dog for echo. Then just run my characters with Titan Shield in one go I guess.

Update - one run on GoL VIII gave 20 for all the up stuff and 11 echos. So 20 runs should cover all the up challenges.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-16-2019 at 02:25 AM.

thealchemist-3575.

TEMPORARY EVENT PAUSE

Due to an error with the Virus Eddie Soul, the Viral Frontier event has been temporarily paused while we work to deliver a fix.

We will notify everyone once the event is running again. Please note that your current event progress will not be affected!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    temporary event pause

due to an error with the virus eddie soul, the viral frontier event has been temporarily paused while we work to deliver a fix.

We will notify everyone once the event is running again. Please note that your current event progress will not be affected!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
    smh........
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Was the error due to a virus?

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

Oh and does Perfect Titan Shield count towards Titan Shield Challenge I wonder? I am thinking of Virtual XI Eddie's basic would help get through that one nicely. I am going to assume though that no it doesn't...

Yes.. S Maclo Bot with it's passive titan works.

Crimson Dog and S Maclo is all I've run thus far... face it at frag drops of 5 each (madness) for a 750 frag toon.. it's gunna take a while... 220 runs at 20 SOT each -- 4400 SOT... then add the SOT needed to farm BNW for key frags....

Not a great event just looking at SOT cost and time required (even at less than 1 minute runs).. so much time needed.... gotta farm BNW.. then farm Virus.. just ridiculous amounts of SOT and time input... and given that it's not an event you can just "set it and forget it" since you need to farm multiple locations within a time/run constraint..... Not a "player centered" event in my opinion. But.. they have done away with event souls.. which may not be all that bad.

And My team is wiping out Virus ed with no problem in the Madness dungeon.

Picked up a cosmic dungeon key soul farming BNW. Haven't dropped it yet.... the last 2 cosmic dungeons I opened gave the meager rewards every single run.. there was no "good first run".. they were all just the 5 talismans soul frags and some gold.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-16-2019 at 03:32 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..