Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    This! it means we all end up with <10 T1 runes and 50 billion T2 and 3. It might work if rewards and drop rates gave 80% T1, but in actual fact (like the current rare soul event) you get them in pretty equal numbers. In fact, because of catalyst souls rarely dropping T1, I find I get slightly more of the runes that I cant use because I dont have enough T1s!
    To me it means that I never evolve talismen because I keep thinking that I'll need to save those precious T1 evo runes for "better" ones that I "might" get.

Any T1 I get is going to stay as a 1* unless its gold or red, and even then its a maybe.

Either the drop rate needs to be massively increased (current evo dungeon has not increased it by enough), or they need to remove the T1 requirement from T2 and T3 2* evos.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Either the drop rate needs to be massively increased (current evo dungeon has not increased it by enough), or they need to remove the T1 requirement from T2 and T3 2* evos.
    Completely agree! T1 evos should be available to a much higher degree if it is really intended that they are also needed for the other T-levels! But I rather think it's a bug. Every T-level has its own materials I'd say.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020