OS
    iOS

Assassin Hierophant vs Ferryman

Battle still continues as I write this. Going on thirty minutes. AAA battle, and I put my best crew against his crew and it came down to these two. I should not have to take a loss. Ferryman has no hit points but will not die and he can barely put a dent in my Hierophant. Total BS that this is still going on. If I shut off the game I wont be clearing AAA this week.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, any ferryman you've gotta load up the burnies or passive diablers. It sucks when it gets to that point though
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, well, at that point I gave up hope of clearing AAA and stuck some scrub team in that I wish I could now remember because they blew up that team in one hit! Made it to SSS, so I’m done until next reset. I must of pulled some magic out of my ass getting through AAA, because I’m still not sure how I got through it. Lol.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    It still happens but I've learned to kill quickly and correctly to avoid these types of things. I.E. I see Ferryman, he's first to die.. who cares if he's revived because is passive won't work then. This is my practice for a few characters.

This works for the character passive.. NOT talisman passives.

Here's another Ai boost that exists... if I have something like Alchemy talismans on MY team and that character dies and is revived.. the talismans no longer function. if the AI has Alchemy talismans on a character and that character dies and is revived, those talismans continue to function. Not merely Alchemy talismans.. all talismans seem to do this for the AI. VERY common in PvP.... also present in the Gauntlet.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-24-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Yeah, well, at that point I gave up hope of clearing AAA and stuck some scrub team in that I wish I could now remember because they blew up that team in one hit! Made it to SSS, so I’m done until next reset. I must of pulled some magic out of my ass getting through AAA, because I’m still not sure how I got through it. Lol.
    Ha! Thats the way it goes often doesnt it!? I often get surprised by how well a decent scrub team with the right talis and a couple of SS can do!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs