Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Dear NF. Drop repeatable challenges

Just award us for completing the full hoop we jumped through like the old days.

OS
    Android
    I actually think it was good for I his. It allows for us to have a little bit of choice. For example I'm doing all of them except for the sacrifice, where I'm only doing 4 of the 10. Still enough to get both sets but I don't have to deplete my stores for the next sac event.

For arena events they are great since not all the players have the current meta toons or the luck to get attack lists full of single eds.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I actually think it was good for I his. It allows for us to have a little bit of choice. For example I'm doing all of them except for the sacrifice, where I'm only doing 4 of the 10. Still enough to get both sets but I don't have to deplete my stores for the next sac event.

For arena events they are great since not all the players have the current meta toons or the luck to get attack lists full of single eds.
    Seconded. Let's just hope the arena doesn't return any time soon
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I really enjoy the repeatable options. It has been an excellent innovation to their events.

OS
    iOS
    I like the repeatables. It's much better getting rewards for 10 of something than to wait for 1000 and get 1/5 the rewards. You can still auto-run to get all the rewards. So there's really no difference in playing.

You hopefully realize that the repeatables are giving you MORE rewards than the previous stretch to 1000 achievements were.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yes the repeatable challenges are fine. And yes we do get more rewards. I have no idea why I posted this lol. Maybe it’s because my game is still crashing a lot and I took it out on repeatable challenges. Ignore my tirade. Too bad I can’t just erase the post. Btw Yup, are you still crashing a lot too? I know months ago your game would crash due to an over abundance in inventory. I’m on IOS