Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just summoned one soul and got warrior soulless demon. It seems it is ok now.
    But hope they swap the witch doctor I got earlier

So they swapped it back to NotB Eddie, but they added in another 5*.

When this first was advertised as upcoming, there was only one 5*, so a guaranteed NotB eddie if you hit the 5* tier (or had a mythical).

I am especially salty after rolling 3 Beast Eddies last go around, and fully expect to miss on NotB now.

There really should be only one 5* in heroics, to ensure you get the toon you want

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    So they swapped it back to NotB Eddie, but they added in another 5*.
    To be fair, they corrected the MISinformation that Icarus was a 4 star. He's a 5 star.. always been a 5 star.. but they had him listed for heroics as a 4 star in the ads. They didn't "add another 5 star" he's always been there ... just advertised as a 4 star incorrectly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    To be fair, they corrected the MISinformation that Icarus was a 4 star. He's a 5 star.. always been a 5 star.. but they had him listed for heroics as a 4 star in the ads. They didn't "add another 5 star" he's always been there ... just advertised as a 4 star incorrectly.
    Well i misread then. Still bitter

OS
    Android
    My day started with 232 Heroic Souls ans 10 Heroic legendary souls.. reset wasted 32 heroic souls notice something up... go off the game with to facebook seen it happening to every one.. sent ticket... went back seen that they had it fix so open 32 more got couple Blue Anubis Cool.. bunch other stuff got off game.. got email said they gave me back 64 heroic, but wait i only got 131 so they took instead gave back and not only that they took all the toons so 131 heroic souls less ans don't got anything show for it... sent anotheir ticket pissed off.. i mean I Got everything almost and support this game but the more they screw me the harder it becomes.. from day one player.. Andy Needs To Learn How to count instead take away.. rant over

OS
    iOS
    I went ahead and burned two Mythic Heroics and got my NotB Eddie. Should not of had to though. I got some lame ass response about returning the souls also. Thing is I sacrificed all 197 characters leaving only the Samurai. As I understood it I’d probably be getting back different souls which are not keyed to a certain slot. We all know how the game works, as do they. The short and simple truth of it is is that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know the Samurai would have been my original NotB. At this point I don’t want them messing with any of my in-game items as it’s obvious they can’t be trusted to fix it correctly. Sucks I had to burn two Mythics, but as it’s rare I ever need anything in those souls I should be happy I got him finally. Nothing on the horizon in those souls I can see yet.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I burned 125 normal Heroic souls for warm-up. Then I discovered, i'm low on gold. So tried Mythical Heroic Souls. NotB is mine now. Last Eddie, I missed. I can try to get Gauntlet #1 now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hmmm yes I finally picked up NOTB Ed on my first mythical heroic drop too, I’m a little bit worried that he has already become a has been though... I guess the only way is to try.. hopefully I can go a little deeper than the outskirts of the top 100 again...
    Still gotta get gambler but...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Omg you all took my luck!

I dropped 3 mythicals and 10 legendaries and got 3 icarus and 10x 4 star dupes instead

nearly 50 rare souls too and nix too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    FCK RNG!
    Pls put NOTB Eddie into red souls. These Heroic Soul drops are really shit low and it's boring to wait so many weeks/month to get something new.
    This game is dying more and more...