Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    To be fair, they corrected the MISinformation that Icarus was a 4 star. He's a 5 star.. always been a 5 star.. but they had him listed for heroics as a 4 star in the ads. They didn't "add another 5 star" he's always been there ... just advertised as a 4 star incorrectly.
    On a similar topic, I swear Redan was a four star, but she was a five star in the heroic rotation. One of the dungeons back even had a four star Redan as an enemy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    FCK RNG!
    Pls put NOTB Eddie into red souls. These Heroic Soul drops are really shit low and it's boring to wait so many weeks/month to get something new.
    This game is dying more and more...
    5 heroic legendary : only 4*
    1 mythical: icarus I already have and if I remember well was not in the announcement for this round.

As you said: fuck RNG
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    I fear I wil never get NotB. I had four legendary only and loads of normals - I got the Magus Anubis I was missing so that is something at least that is new tome - lots of Derby Demons but no NotB Eddie! Oh well just have waut another bunch of rotations by which time he will be just something nice to look at!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    On a similar topic, I swear Redan was a four star, but she was a five star in the heroic rotation. One of the dungeons back even had a four star Redan as an enemy.
    No, it was 5 *****.
    https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/%E2%9A%...oday%E2%9A%A1/
    As NotB Eddie was 5 *****
    https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/earn-nu...e-dungeon-now/
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 06-25-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Ok, faulty memory on my part, in part due to the recent dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Just wasted 231 Heroic souls and no 5*. Guess I’ll have to wait until next time for NOTB Ed.

OS
    Android
    I think most of us have been around the rotation for heroics and how it changes fortnight to fortnight a few times now.
    I feel your pain those who have dropped in two mythical souls and pulled the wrong character, it happens to us all.....

however you all have to admit the odds are most definitely stacked in your favour for nabbing the character you are looking for with heroics. A few quick things that may help you, normal heroic souls are shit. there is no guarantees but at the sacrificial event each month or whenever you decide to sacrifice I guess, there is a good chance to nab frags for heroic legendary souls, heroic legendary souls drop frags for mythical legendary heroics. So start saving souls and using the sac event to your advantage.

Never and I mean never jump into the game as soon as it switches over each rotation, event etc remember ‘fools rush in’ most of you guys have been around long enough to see the regular LOTB bum up’s and should know better than to do this, how many times have we gotta be burnt?

Please don’t get offended Anyone I’m just saying, heroic mythical souls really are the best chance to nab those pesky 5*’s so drop them sparingly, it won’t always work but at least the worst thing that can happen is a spare 5* to build up for sacrificing next time round and getting more legendary heroic frags... good luck to all of you next time round!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think most of us have been around the rotation for heroics and how it changes fortnight to fortnight a few times now.
    I feel your pain those who have dropped in two mythical souls and pulled the wrong character, it happens to us all.....

however you all have to admit the odds are most definitely stacked in your favour for nabbing the character you are looking for with heroics. A few quick things that may help you, normal heroic souls are shit. there is no guarantees but at the sacrificial event each month or whenever you decide to sacrifice I guess, there is a good chance to nab frags for heroic legendary souls, heroic legendary souls drop frags for mythical legendary heroics. So start saving souls and using the sac event to your advantage.

Never and I mean never jump into the game as soon as it switches over each rotation, event etc remember ‘fools rush in’ most of you guys have been around long enough to see the regular LOTB bum up’s and should know better than to do this, how many times have we gotta be burnt?

Please don’t get offended Anyone I’m just saying, heroic mythical souls really are the best chance to nab those pesky 5*’s so drop them sparingly, it won’t always work but at least the worst thing that can happen is a spare 5* to build up for sacrificing next time round and getting more legendary heroic frags... good luck to all of you next time round!
    This!

Still, am spewing I've gotten 4 Icarus
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post

Could not have said it better../protiprags

OS
    Android
    First 10 heroic souls,I get blue anubis..........second 10 heroic soul I get NOTB....... BIG LUCK