OS
    iOS

Ferryman + Eternity Talisman strategy

As we have worked out from the long text on the Eternity set, equipping them to a character with the "Shawl of Styx" passive results in full healing and cleansing Doom from the other team every turn.

Has anyone tried doing this with Crave inflicted on the other team? I'm just wondering if NF will let it damage them or if they are adamant on the healing.

OS
    Android
    ive been considering this for a while now, but since they "slowed down" on the number of events (as in more events than I have ever seen in a month) I havent had the time to play with it yet. It is an interesting idea.

OS
    iOS
    I tried when they first came out.. and.. well.. I think that aspect was broken. Didn't see it actually healing the enemy anyway. They may have fixed that by now.

Guantlet has Ferryman with Labyrinths .. which was interesting.. even when you COULD hit him you couldn't hit him.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I tried when they first came out.. and.. well.. I think that aspect was broken. Didn't see it actually healing the enemy anyway. They may have fixed that by now.

Guantlet has Ferryman with Labyrinths .. which was interesting.. even when you COULD hit him you couldn't hit him.
    Labyrinth. Now that's killer. Burn effects don't work on that talisman set.