OS
    iOS

If you're going to have time-limited dungeons.....

..... then PLEASE FIX THE FREAKIN CRASHING ON iOS.

start a daily/weekly/cosmic dungeon and walk away.. come back to see it's crashed.. then..."dungeon expired" and looking at SOT I ran it maybe 1 or 2 times. ... annoying. And I miss out on the daily/weekly run rewards because of the crashing.

90% of the time I can't auto-replay most things for more an 10-20 minutes without the app crashing. This has been going on since the MARCH update. I've uninstalled/reinstalled at least twice since then.

Please, please, please fix the crashing on iOS.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-25-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, I thought I was the only one who faced that problem. So,when you first enter each limited dungeon, you should almost always consider the first battle an instant app crash. You lose SoT, trooper badge, and in cosmic dungeon today I lost the 250 talisman frags, etc. How nice...how nice (not!!).. I also experience huge crashes in Arena and Gauntlet as well..
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ..... then PLEASE FIX THE FREAKIN CRASHING ON iOS.

start a daily/weekly/cosmic dungeon and walk away.. come back to see it's crashed.. then..."dungeon expired" and looking at SOT I ran it maybe 1 or 2 times. ... annoying. And I miss out on the daily/weekly run rewards because of the crashing.

90% of the time I can't auto-replay most things for more an 10-20 minutes without the app crashing. This has been going on since the MARCH update. I've uninstalled/reinstalled at least twice since then.

Please, please, please fix the crashing on iOS.
    Very often you will get a lot of sot back. Yesterday I've gotten 52 back from just a single run. Since you can run the dungeon only three times a day just by looking at sot it's hard to infer how many runs you've made. The "dungeon expired" message pops up after the third completed run. Therefore I'm wondering are you sure that your game has completed less than 2 runs ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Yes.. there's a run counter in the dungeon..

And for cosmic dungeons, which are only open for an hour and require you farm a special key or use FC for one.... it's VERY ANNOYING. You lose out on the hour if you aren't watching for a crash. I opened a cosmic dungeon.. started auto-play... came back later to discover a crash.. dungeon expired and based on SOT and frags collected I only ran it 4 or 5 times.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Its not even worth running cosmic dungeons is it?

Fwiw, I just upgraded from an iphone 6 to an 8 and *fingers crossed* the crashing has not occured since! Still get it a lot on my old ipad mini and android tablet though!

So I am pretty confident that resources on the device are probably part of the problem. Do you have a heap of spare storage too Yup? It could aslo be that on all my old devices I always run with minimal spare storage too, whereas the new phone has heaps of spare space (for now)....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I am running them often, you can get standard cosmic souls pretty easy thru these dungeons. The standard cosmics are universally useless, Ive never seen anything higher than a blue T1 come from them, but they in turn give you 1/5 of the next level cosmic soul, which gives you 50/1000 of the top level soul.