Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is highly likely that I won’t be able to take part in this Q&A event as much as I really want to.
    Just in case I do miss out I think I’ll write down a few questions in here and if my fellow forum members deem them worthy of asking the developers please don’t hesitate to ask them.
    I can then read back later what the out come was, this is a great idea btw!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Q1. What is the long term vision for the game? How long should we expect the game to go on for? Years? Decades?

Q2. Regarding Cosmic Talismans, why is the most simple tiny T1 Single star Evo Rune the hardest to find? Can this be fixed?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm going asked Andy how if I Started with 232 Heroic souls and open 64 and was suppose to get them back to my account how i got 131 beside ones been earning.. cause my math might not be real good but looks like lost even more not counting the toons he took after the fix that i got.. total screw job.. now since still haven't heard back and before the rotation ends plan take pics of everything before after opening.. think they might though I Stop playing got last 2 toons I needed

OS
    Android
    Devs - do you have any additional details that you can provide on this? I didn't see anything last week, as was originally indicated. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I wonder if they will ever consider just doing a new game or a secondary game with a different dynamic to this one. Starting with brand new clean code that they develop themselves. Just another Eddie game for Maiden - maybe a first person type thing. Maybe not for the Q and A but I would like to see if there any plans or ideas from the devs on where to go next following the current tour.

I would really like to se a create your own Eddie feature too - you can design him from 'parts' and then populate him with past, current and future skills and a passive/fury of your choosing - you have certain points per element and a max that you have to work to so that each Eddie is 'limited' to a degree. Probably a night mare to set up but it would be quite cool - it would need that 'character cost' tyep thing like we do with the party cost. Just a random thought!

I think more importantly are questions about what the plans are for the current game - as others have said. Where can they take the game that will keep it fresh. What about Isle odf Avalon and Silent Planet - two big features yet to be born - I guess these will follow the current tour when they have maximised the new players coming in.

Cant see any questions about bugs and problems being met with anything other than some standard response that we always get - but maybe worth asking about the lon term issues we have with characters and certain abilities like Prisoner and passive disable....and for me the reasons why they get so much, so wrong from timings of events through to broken events and things that you buy or earn not working as they should....do they ever plan to push out improved beta testing of the new stuff we get?

I want to try to stay postive for sure but there has to be a lot of negatives to cover to......I would like to know more about 'them' too - other than staf photos and the odd thing on social media we see from time to time......give us a team diary of what folk have on and what they are developing....nothing fancy or time consuming just an update every week or two as to what the main focus is and what cool stuff is being developed.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I wonder if they will ever consider just doing a new game or a secondary game with a different dynamic to thisw one. Starting with brand new clean code that they develop themselves. Just another Eddie game for Maiden - maybe a first person typeGB bgg by thing. Maybe not for the Q TV cc buy A but I would like to see if there any plans or ideas from the devs on where to go next following the current tour.

I would really like to se a create your own Eddie feature too - you can design him from 'parts' and then populate him with past, current and future skills and a passive/fury of your choosing - youuuuuu< have certain points per element and a max that you have to work to so that each Eddie is 'limited' to a degree. Probably a night mare to set up but it would be quite cool - it would need that 'character cost' tyep thing like we do with the party cost. Just a random thought!

I think more importantly are questions about what the plans are for the current game - as others have said. Where can they take the game that will keep it fresh. What about Isle odf Avalon and Silent Planet - two big features yet to be born - I guess these will follow the current tour when they have maximised the new players coming in.

Cant see any questions about bugs and problems being met with anything other than some standard response that we always get - but maybe worth asking about the lon term issues we have with characters and certain abilities like Prisoner and passive disable....and for me the reasons why they get so much, so wrong from timings of events through to broken events and things that you buy or earn not working as they should....do they ever plan to push out improved beta testing of the new stuff we get?

I want to try to stay postive for sure but there has to be a lot of negatives to cover to......I would like to know more about 'them' too - other than staf photos and the odd thing on social media we see from time to time......give us a team diary of what folk have on and what they are developing....nothing fancy or time consuming just an update every week or two as to what the main focus is and what cool stuff is being developed.
    I agree Scott. I brought this up close to a year ago with building an Eddie. I'll have to track down the post. I would like to see a way to use in game currencies to complete fragments for souls if unable to complete an event. Its frustrating to be so close and miss out on a character. Also I would like to see a way to combine leftover fragments that are too few to convert.

OS
    Android
    Some questions/thoughts:

Keys: Please don't have keys become active when you buy or get them. Make it so we have to actually activate them. That puts US in control of when they're used, which was how you pitched them at us. We used to have Daily keys that we could redeem when ready, but now they're active as soon as you claim the Daily prize (as of the most recent update).

Character slots for battles: Some parts of the game allow you to have "saved teams" (eg: teams I, II and III in tabs) that you can pull up (Lord of Light & Brave New World for example). This used to be throughout the game (all the Cosmos levels, etc), but now it's only in a few parts. This made is so much easier to choose which characters to play with. Is this coming back or going away? Perhaps allow us to have create and save "teams" (eg: 10-20 of them - use the new UI from Arena to show/choose perhaps?) so that we can load them up on any level (grey out teams that don't qualify if there are character limits)?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    That direct opening of the daily dungeon is a bug as I understood form the update post. Again I cannot understand why they rush out an update (right before daily and gauntlet rollover) although knowing that it is bugged.... It is their secret why they like to do that regularly (to hurt and confuse us?).

I am with you about the team slots. There are many bugs right now, either no different team tabs at all, or the teams do not save (like in the dungeons). I also like the idea with many fixed teams, this would help us a lot with these hundreds of characters and when we found some team combinations that have good synergies.

BTW I would also ask for more inventory slots, as talis and characters still are released in high frequency
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I really want to know how many people are usual players, in other words, the number of the real player base (not downloads). That will give us an idea of the possible future life of the game
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-7618 View Post
    I really want to know how many people are usual players, in other words, the number of the real player base (not downloads). That will give us an idea of the possible future life of the game
    That would be a great question but I cannot see anyway they would provide that sort of information. The closest we can get to the success of the company/game is the online accounts for NF which anyone can look at but are only yearly. Not searched them for a while but it was quite a facinating insight into the structure and power share in the company.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496