Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    As an approximation:
    I have a Trooper that seems not to play Arena. He has 1001 points and by that he/she is at rank #16963

Feel free to look at your trooper list in the Arena ranking and post the highest number you can find
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    As an approximation:
    I have a Trooper that seems not to play Arena. He has 1001 points and by that he/she is at rank #16963

Feel free to look at your trooper list in the Arena ranking and post the highest number you can find
    He/she or it..

Thatīs very few people.. The other source I thought about is tne rank when you win the first gaunglet battle. And in my case is less than 5000..
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    I think Gauntlet is not the better option, as you are "unranked" as long as you don't do at least one fight.
    20k active players is not too unrealistic I think, but actually who knows?

Maybe some more people contribute and have a look at their Arena Trooper list? I would be interested!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    From Facebook:

Q&A Date Change!

We're moving our Q&A to July 25th in order to accommodate an additional guest who will help answer your questions!

Details regarding exact timing and who will be participating to come!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Maybe some more people contribute and have a look at their Arena Trooper list? I would be interested!
    My lowest trooper is at 26.090 and he/she played 3 days ago.
    So 25K to 30K of active players I would say
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Here it is for your convenience:
    MetalKing said: 01-19-2018 11:43 PM
    Build an Eddie

I have an idea that I would love to see in the game: the chance to create your own customized Eddie. Pick a class, sentinel, magus, etc. Then I would like to be able to choose from skills in each category. I might want vampire hunter's claim, grim reaper's fury, carriage rider's torch, etc. the skills you pick would have to correspond to that slot; no putting a future skill in a past slot. For graphics, I would have the character look like run to the hills, but with a different color t shirt depending on which class you picked and a xp shard of the corresponding color on the chest.

OS
    Android
    From Facebook:

Q&A Date Change!

We're moving our Q&A to July 25th in order to accommodate an additional guest who will help answer your questions!

Details regarding exact timing and who will be participating to come!
    Um. So when is it gonna be now? I would enjoy in game currency modifications, the availability of something useful in trade for common in game resources that pile up would be welcome-souls, iron coins, trooper badges, and gold mostly. I really want to ask NF to eliminate the caps on buying stuff like only 3 times a week for common souls to get a skill shard. I have abundant in-game currency and nothing to use it on? What are iron coins good for after all relics/talismans are had? 200k trooper badges can get me what? 150M in gold is nice, but what can I get? You can buy gold with ironite, but can I buy ironite with gold please? I would gladly pay gold to get ironite and then blow it on event souls or dungeon grinding.Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-17-32-29.png
Views: 331
Size:  544.3 KB Periodically they have had gold store events, make them more frequent and with no limits on purchases? Why have limits on achievements, rewards, or purchases for that matter? If players crank out massive effort let the flood gates open and give us more incentive.
    Last edited by edsel; 07-11-2019 at 10:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    So this Q&A.. Is there details on HOW this will be done? All we've got is that they'll be answering our questions and that it'll be done here on the forum.

Will it be a bunch of forum posts or something else?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War