Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Savage Reaper (w) is also good for Time bomb if you have him.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    NotB Eddie can Inflict bleed and still get an extra turn

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    NotB Eddie can Inflict bleed and still get an extra turn
    I just finished my last challenge (bleed) using NOTB Eddie, warrior Banshee and assassin Artillery Dog. I turned in the fragments and pulled a blue T2 Special +25% cosmic talisman. I already had a blue T1 of the same kind.

Good tip on the warrior Savage Reaper for time bomb Tim. Thanks!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    S derby demon is a good time bomb caster also
    Thanks for that. I missed that ability on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The problem with the cosmic talismans IMO is that there are too many components that are needed to evolve them.
    I strongly agree with this too. And, they are all the way to the left of the list and should you HAPPEN to have 5 of something rare.. you can spend a hour or more searching for WHCH cosmic they are needed for and then WHICH characters you may have those cosmics on. To throw in so many items when the inventory system just plain sucks is annoying. If there was a list of all cosmics.. tap on the cosmic it shows which character it's on, if any.. and it shows the necessary items to upgrade/evolve... and how many of those you have.

I find it very hard to believe that the current state of the inventory system is the best the team can develop. It was fine with 80 characters and 200 talismans (which were all either 2 or 3 sets) but now that there are so many characters and so many talismans and so many "set" variations from 1 to 6 it's been convoluted exponentially...... it's just painful.

Once a character is at 5 star level 100 with all skill shards.. all I care about are talismans. Why can't I sort "My Team" on talismans.. and see all the talismans that I have - tap to see which character that talisman is on, rather than having to tap each and every character to find 1 talisman I'm looking for?? It's backwards at a certain point.

My Team > Characters (current state)
    My Team > Abilities (Vertical lists of characters on the left. Tap a character, it's abilities are listed on the right)
    My Team > Talismans (Shows talismans in a vertical list on the left.. tap a talisman the character appears on the right.
    ----------------------------------Sort list by "set" number by default but with cosmics first. So... Cosmics/6 Set/5 set/4 set/ etc.
    ----------------------------------It would also be helpful to adjust art so type can be discerned without the need to tap a talisman..
    ----------------------------------merely a little (O) or (B) or (W) in the icon for overwhelming, bullwark, will, etc.
    ----------------------------------(Safeguard/Skilled can present a problem rename one of these types so it's not an "S") -
    ----------------------------------this would also GREATLY help when selling talismans)
    My Team > Runes (shows ALL rune upgrade materials in a vertical list on the left.
    ------------------------------Tap a rune, a list on the right appears for what can use that rune.
    ------------------------------Sort list by item rarity first so cosmic evo material is at the top.
    ------------------------------Put a * or something next to talismans in use on a character tapping those pops up the character info screen.)
    My Team > Shards (Shows all shards in a list on the left - tap a shard, a list appears on the right for all
    ------------------------------characters that can use that shard - full power characters screened back similar to the sacrifice chamber)
    Last edited by Yup; 06-28-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup and others, these would be great questions for the Q and A session.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The best team I found against Lord of the Flies is IE and DDE, KP and W savage reaper. Reaper goes first to get 1 time bomb, then IE to apply bleeds, and KP to do damage and passive apply curse. Second round use DDE fury to apply time bombs, kill the team with KP.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Yup and others, these would be great questions for the Q and A session.
    Forgive me. but I really doubt anything solid (which is not already developed or in development) will come out of the Q&A. Sure they may leak something they are planning on releasing next month.. or that they are currently working on for September/October.... etc. But the whole "Q&A" format seems.. well.. like smoke and mirrors. They farm these forums already for ideas and content. I struggle to think of what they will actually answer.. I mean will they actually admit to the AI boost we all know is present? Heck no!!!! So it's kind of all merely a "publicity stunt" to make the unaware FEEL involved.

RE Time Bombs on Killer Beast......

Thanks to wiz.. S Derby Demon.. at least 2 or 3 time bombs per battle. Finished it off quickly with Gambler to kill the dogs and S Desert Guardian (blocker) to keep the derby demon alive longer. She was WAY more reliable that Doomsday or A Lilith.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-28-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

So two things to note:

1) My T2 talisman was utter garbage; white +25 spec. Thems the brakes I guess.

2) T2 and T3 talismen should not require T1 mats to evolve to 2*. It creates a massive 1* cosmic evo mat shortage and basically means that any T1 cosmic is not going to get evolved past 1*. If this doesnt change, T1 mats must be made *much* more plentiful in order to not be a bottleneck.