Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rise to Power (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for valuable rewards!

Name:  Rise-Power-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  346.8 KB

Battle with bosses in the Cosmos for valuable rewards!

From now until July 2nd at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as new Talisman Epic Soul Fragments, rare Cosmic Talisman evolution materials and more!

Collect 500 Fragments to obtain 1 Talisman Epic Soul! The Talisman Epic Soul guarantees a T2 Cosmic Talisman.

You can also earn Cosmic Talisman specific evolution materials such as the Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed and Ashes of Ice during this event. Duel and inflict negative effects on The Killer Beast to earn these rare items!

Want to earn even more powerful Cosmic Talismans? Head to the Event Store to see the following offers:

• Pick up the Talisman Epic Soul Pack, for some Ironite, Gold, 1 Talisman Epic Soul and more!
    • Need Cosmic Evo Materials? Grab the Talisman Legendary Soul Pack for tons of T1-T3 Evo Runes, Cosmic XP Runes and 1 Talisman Legendary Soul

OS
    iOS
    No T1 1 star evo rune rewards? 👎🏼
    Additional cosmic talisman are worthless if they cannot be evolved.

OS
    Android
    Agree, too many cosmic talismans and no Evo material.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Additional cosmic talisman are worthless if they cannot be evolved.
    Well stated.

Worthless crap that can't be evolved. So many T1s I've started selling them for the measly gold they are worth.

Like buying a Ferrarri but never putting gas in it or tires on it. Sure looks pretty.. doesn't do dick though.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-27-2019 at 01:43 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well stated.

Worthless crap that can't be evolved. So many T1s I've started selling them for the measly gold they are worth.

Like buying a Ferrarri but never putting gas in it or tires on it. Sure looks pretty.. doesn't do dick though.
    I just put them on low level chars that only get used in the powerslave grind, events or low level gauntlet
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    the complete list of objectives:

The Wicker Man:
    Defense Down 5 times
    Magic Burn 5 times
    Magic Down 10 times

Horus:
    Heal Block 15 times
    Mark 15 times
    Permadeath 20 times

Beelzebub:
    Lower Power Generation 20 times
    MR Down 20 times
    Block Beneficial Effects 25 times

The Beast:
    Attack down 25 times
    Accuracy Down 25 times
    Crave 30 times

The Killer Beast:
    Curse 30 times
    Bleed 30 times
    Time Bomb 30 times
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I just put them on low level chars that only get used in the powerslave grind, events or low level gauntlet
    Why even bother with that when an actual 2 set will do the character better? I mean 1500--1700HP vs 6000-8000HP for a 2 set.

Point is the lower T1s are fairly easy to acquire now... T2 and T3s are VERY FREAKIN RARE and may as well not even exist much of the time... when I do see a T2 it's a white or blue T2 with just slightly better stats than the white/blue T1s. (The epic I pulled from this event was a White T2 with the D+15% augment -- nothing special).

The level of general frustration at not having enough of those damn evo runes is becoming palatable. Now, I'm not loading firearms and lighting torches or anything. But it's making the whole thing seem rather futile overall. Items which can not be evolved after MONTHS... are really just crap. Imagine having all teh Eddies take a year to get skill shards on??? yeah.. kind of makes you feel like the hamster on a wheel we all actually are. It's is NOT "slow progression" it's "game stagnation". There is a marked difference.

What I did...

The Wicker Man:
    W Priestess For Magic Burns. She's only needed for a couple runs if she hits Wickerman first.
    Holy Smoke Ed.. his Def Down move can be used without doing any damage
    Nutcracker.... hit a character OTHER than Wickerman to lower magic on Wickerman. If you hit Wickerman, you'll just kill him.

Horus:
    G Chopper -- just sits there casting permadeth
    A Harpy - Just sits there casting Mark
    GRE - Use his Heal Block Move and it clears every battle.. then hit Horus with it.. and use Chopper to finish off Horus.

Beelzebub:
    SOL Ed - His move to block beneficial effect will also remove Beelsabub's immunity
    Field marshal - MR down
    A Corrupt Rescuer - Lower Power
    (Block beneficial effects needed a couple more runs so I swapped Field Marshall for S Undead Rescuer)

The Beast:
    M Bat - Accuracy Down - or Crimson Dog
    Doomsday (with Angel talismans to prevent the stun when the beast switches to assassin)
    A Banshee - ATK down

The Killer Beast:
    Killer Prime - Inflicts Curse as passive - Or M Undead Rescuer
    Doomsday.. bleed and time bomb - Or Iron Ed to complete bleed faster then switch to DD.
    A buff cleanser (alchemy talismans) - Or W Banshee for Bleed and ATK down.

-- I'm still working on the time bomb achievement.. using Doomsday's fury to cast the bombs and A Lilith's power move to convert gold buffs to bombs. If I had the Assassin Trickster I'd use him for time bombs.. but I don't have him because he's otherwise kind of useless.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-27-2019 at 08:32 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The problem with the cosmic talismans IMO is that there are too many components that are needed to evolve them.

I don't mean numbers as much as all the different types of components.

Too many things to keep track of, in a game that already had too many things to keep track of well before these things came along.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    S derby demon is a good time bomb caster also

OS
    Android
    I quit trying for the cosmic talismans. Too time and resource consuming to Mee with. I have about 5 and I've only been able to get 2 of them evolved into 2* talismans. I started just using an oddball talisman with the Stars I need to fill the odd positions. The game seems to be going in the direction you'll have to have these, but I'm no longer chasing the brass ring...