Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Alexander and The Beast

Someone want to explain why Alexander is now getting debuffs from The Beast?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    We’re going to ignore Angel talismans also now?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Not exactly here contribute to the main question, just to add my own.

Assassin Anubis is supposed to prevent the team from Doom, but when The Beast hits everyone with Fear, I've seen Doom inflicted my team as a proxy. In addition to one with angel Talismans remaining stunned because of Fear as well.

Can't say I've ever seen Alex Eddie get debuffed by the Beast before but I'm open to more information.

OS
    iOS
    It be broke at the moment.... faught 3 pvp battles.. all sorts of odd stuff.... including inability to switch between past/present/future

FYI.. Alex ed CAN be defuffed at the start of any battle. He's only immune after the start. If he's hit with Passive Disable at the start.. he can collect debuffs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's been a little wonky yesterday as well. I've had several disco dances, but they didnt count as a battle. I has one game have both teams setup, but couldn't play at all. I had to reload on all occassions. I just quit trying to play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It be broke at the moment.... faught 3 pvp battles.. all sorts of odd stuff.... including inability to switch between past/present/future

FYI.. Alex ed CAN be defuffed at the start of any battle. He's only immune after the start. If he's hit with Passive Disable at the start.. he can collect debuffs.
    Additionally he collects debuffs when substituted. If you play with another ed and substitute xander upon reaching beast, try to substitute xander in the previous wave
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Dunno but the Killer Beast was able to put furious burns on him during current event challenges and I was like wtf??! Ive also had him stunned and permadeathed in the past (maybe in a gauntlet battle I think) so I reckon there has got to be a bug somewhere. Hey what a surprise, a passive doesn't always work like it should. Ive just come to accept it these days and its unlikely to be fixed.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Meanwhile fighting Alex yesterday, I was unable to ever give him passive disable....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Meanwhile fighting Alex yesterday, I was unable to ever give him passive disable....
    He'll only be disabled by the Prisoner (or Pensive Talismans) at battle start.. assuming he doesn't have Immunity or Perfect Immunity in place.. you **can't** disable his passive after that.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So penance only works against Alex at the start of the battle if it applies at all? I havent tried them yet, forgot I had them. Just too many new talisman to keep up with.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around