Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a good strategy for doom, it is going rather slow.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I used Beast and A Derby Demon and moved to Garden of Life instead of LoL to give Beast time to use his fury. Still took a while. (My two other characters were Killer Prime and M Anubis, trying to finish Exhaust which is going even slower -- finally finished Doom and switched Derby Demon for Shinobi Rogue.)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Samurai Emperor Eddie
    The Ferryman
    Angel of Fear
    Sekhmet

It doesn't have to be Samurai Emperor Eddie, just needs to be an Eddie with a passive instead of a fury so that only Sekhmet's fury triggers. Put Sekhmet last in the order so the rest of the team takes actions first before Sekhmet gives them all an extra turn.

It also helps to have Redemption talismans on someone so Immunity gets stripped away before The Ferryman attacks.

Just let it autofarm in the Garden of Life and you'll be good.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Ferryman.. doom is most prevalent there. Took a while but he seemed to chip away at it the fastest. I'm down to just Exhaust and Grievous Burns left.

And I ran LOL... way faster and cheaper than BNW.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Ferryman.. doom is most prevalent there. Took a while but he seemed to chip away at it the fastest. I'm down to just Exhaust and Grievous Burns left.

And I ran LOL... way faster and cheaper than BNW.
    Imo bnw is cheaper since you have 2 additional waves for 2 sot more (40% more waves for 20% higher cost)
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I don't see why that guy on the FB page got so bent out of shape. You had the foresight to plan it out, obviously the froggies did not. You did what worked best for you.

I'm sitting on a bunch of frags to run the Trooper Dungeon until Calvalry drops for me since the froggies decided to be stingy with him and not let him drop from over 100 souls. This is what's best for me...
    Dude, try putting hours compiling your feedback and putting them into shape for the team, talking about communication, quality of releases and all game designs aspects so they get a better feeling of how the player base feels about the game and seeing each and every event turn out botched, bugged or needing quick adjustment so it doesn't ruin the game economy.

Been doing that, and helping new players, writing guides, offering advice for months and nothing changes for the better. That bends me out of shape.

I'm almost ready to call it quits.

The dev Q&A will be my tipping point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you are going solely for the doom challenge you could use Beast Eddie, Ferryman, one of Alchemist/Witch Doctor, and one of the toons that passively increase accuracy like Warrior Axis bomber Boy or Assassin Troll. That way you can achieve doom really easy using fury of Beast Eddie, power moves of Alchemist/Witch Doctor, and basic move of Ferryman, with a big help from increased accuracy passive.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Soo anyone who has them - Are Cavalry Ed & the Major actually worth the hassle? I mean, it seems they arent meta changing, but are handy chars? Would they be in the beast category perhaps?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    The Major has some advantages. His power move is a suicide move though.

Calvary ed.. meh. he's okay. Better than Trooper Ed, but he ain't going to change PvP. Hs real advantage is echo/immunity to all allies. BUT, unless you are auto-playing echo hardly ever actually fires off. The Ai seems to get echo almost every time, but manually your'e lucky if you see it 1 in 5 turns. They REALLY should address the AI boost in MANY ways.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-02-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm getting tired of this piece of more and more crap of software...

The team doesn't save.., you got a defeat.., set everything up new.., NICE..,
    Even this "Quality of Life Improvement" with the classes is a joke.., We still need to tap tap tap.., oh i tapped one time to often now i have to tap tap tap again to get to the class..,

And these Events and Events..,
    Since these new Dungeons, the Daily Dungeon and whatever Dungeons.., i still have all these "Key"-Souls.., i don't play them because of this damn Events..,

I don't know.., but NF evolves more and more the the worst Game Developer i ever played a game from.., sometime it feels, that are tired of their jobs.

The fun is gone.., i still play this thing just because of a habit.., shouldn't games be fun and not a fulltime job?
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-02-2019 at 11:39 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...